5. Train of thoughts

Harry

Almost two years have passed since then. 730 days of longing for just one Person - Zayn.

I have numerous affairs because of my inner conflict. Changing acquaintances are good for my reputation as a womanizer. I'm not really interested in women. It's not that I'm gay and women don't mean nothing to me. I'm more attracted to both sexes. The love of my life, however, is Zayn Malik.

After he left "One Direction" during our 2015 tour, my life seemed completely empty. In all the time together as a band, my emotions are all over the place. When my love for Zayn became clearer and he opened up to me and confessed his love, Perrie stepped into our lives. A girlfriend arranged by the management. I was feeling hurt and rejected. Louis had Eleanor, Zayn dated Perrie and I was alone and keep Zayn and my emotions under lock and key. I managed less and less. Zayn also struggled with the hopeless situation.

2013 was the beginning of Zarry. We got to know each other better and understood each other blindly. We were so in love and fascinated, that we forgot the world. Our concerts were our stage. Gentle touches, intense glances and later wild gestures expressed our inner restlessness, our hidden feelings.