21. The Date III

For minutes they give themselves to this intimate kiss, until they slowly separate from each other. They gasp for air and  struggling to find the words.

Harry breaks the silence and whispers:

 "Do you know how long I've been waiting for this moment? I 've imagined a hundred times what it's gonna be like." 

"Did I live up to your expectations?" Whispers Zayn. 

"More than that, Zee, more than that," he replies and kisses him again.

Harry's stomach growls. Zayn tilds his head and laughs. 

"Shall we eat something? I am starving and your stomach is growling." 

He reaches into the basket and puts the delicacies he has brought with him on a checkered tablecloth. Champagne, strawberries, sandwiches and chocolate come to light. 

"Fresh strawberries, you actually got some fresh strawberries?" Harry says happily, shaking his curly hair.

 "Only the best is good enough for my princess!", Zayn returns with a grin.

When he answers, Harry blushes. He used to be Zayn's princess. The mere thought of it brings a smile on his face. The dark haired man grabs a strawberry and holds it to Harry's mouth. The two move closer together. With pursed lips Harry snaps the strawberry and lets it slide into his mouth with relish.

 "Mmmhhh ....", he purrs and rolls his eyes while chewing.

 "Delicious." 

Zayn can hardly control himself at this sight.

" Delicious like you, babe," he replies hoarsely. 

Harry blinks at him lasciviously. He is well aware of his action. He knows Zayn too well for that. He already takes another strawberry out of the bowl and slowly begins to bite off small pieces with relish. 

"Mmhhh ...." he say again. 

That's too much for Zayn. With a jerk, he embraces Harry's body and pushes him backwards onto the blanket. Glasses clink. He kisses his princess impetuously and runs his hands underneath his shirt. Fingertips play around the nipples and make the curly head moan.

 "If you continue to eat like this,  baby, then I can't guarantee anything." Zayn blurts out and presses his abdomen harder against Harry's. 

Then he straightens up again and grabs a sandwich. Harry lies drowsily on the blanket and looking up at the sky.