61. Remorse

Zayn

December. The newly fallen snow is on the streets. It's cold, but my heart is warm. Gigi is back in New York more often and makes it harder for Harry and me to find time for each other. We are in love, I know that. I don't doubt it.

New Year's Eve is coming and we are invited to a party. If it were up to me, I would fly away with him, but it's impossible. So I stroll through the streets of New York with Gigi and look for the right outfit. After several hours of boredom ,we have all run errands. I'm done for and craving for caffeine. We rush to Starbucks and I order coffee for Gigi and me. Gigi talks all the time.

"Kendall is throwing this huge party on New Year's Eve, Zayn. I'm so excited. That'll be great," she chatters.

"Mmhh," I answer.

"Aren't you happy?" She adds.

"Yes, I do" My phone rings. I quickly glance at it.

"Hi Sweetheart, I miss you so much. H. XXX"

Harry. My heart is melting.

"Who's writing to you?" Gigi wants to know.

"Oh, nobody important," I reply.

I hate it when I have to lie. Especially since she doesn't deserve it. Gigi is a lovely person - she really is. Day after day, I find it harder to cheat. I'm letting the lie eat away at me . I still can't give up on Harry. A life without him is like living in total darkness. Do I have to decide?

" What are you doing New Year's Eve? H."

"We are invited to a party at Kendalls. Z."

"Hahaha...H. XX"

"What's so funny???Z."

"You will see, Zee! Love you. H.xxx"

"You cheeky devil. I miss your luscious lips. Z."

"....on your dick? H."

"Stop it!!! I'm sitting here with Gigi! Z."

"Can't wait to see you again. Then I give you a taste of my luscious lips, Daddy. H."

I can't answer the last text anymore. Gigi sits bored in front of me and I don't feel like explaining who is texting to me. We leave the cafe and drive home.

"Shall we bake something, Zayn?" Gigi asks, puts baking utensils on the kitchen island.

I hug her and say:

"You're already in it. Why do you even ask me?" 

 She is beaming.

"How do you feel about a chocolate cake?  You like it so much. 

You know: The way to a man's heart is trough his stomach. " 

Her arms wrap around my neck and then we kiss.

She's right, The way to a man's heart is trough his stomach. In the end that is not enough. With Harry I found my personal happiness.

I'm a mess, trying to find courage to finally talk to her. She really doesn't suspect anything. She has no suspicion. How long do I want to live with this lie? It doesn't make me happy. 

It's taking all your strenght (Zarry /AU.) /English Versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें