27. Explanations

Harry

Almost every minute I look at the clock. The interviews are exhausting and boring me. The same questions are always asked and so I repeat my answers like a mantra. I'm a polite person - at least that what I think - so I wait patiently and smile.

I have a feeling of anxiety. Zayn's messages come to mind. For a Moment, I remember Jamaica. Every time it suits him, he contacts me. I don't like his manner. In between we don't talk to each other. If I want to know anything about him, I check the Net or read the latest Headlines. This is my life with Zayn Malik!

I start to feel panicky. I'm about to call off Zayn. My mind cannot control the unconscious. In my mind's eye, I see Lou shaking her head. She would remind me of the disaster in Port Antonio and think I'm crazy.

 I'm crazy. I am crazy with love. I bear all humiliations - because Zayn gives it to me.

Zayn

Doniya is standing in the kitchen and making coffee. She came to the States two weeks ago to visit me. Tomorrow she leaves for Bradford.

"Did you see the photo of Haz and Louis, Zaynie?" She asks, bent over the pot.

 "" Mmhh, "I mumble. 

Then she takes two cups from the cupboard and turns back toward me, I look at her and nod.

"The whole Internet is full of speculation about Larry. I'ts really getting on my nerves! Doesn't that ever stop? I mean, it's been two years. "One Direction" no longer exist. On Instagram, I even read a post considering a Larry wedding! Imagine that, Zaynie. Louis and Harry get married. I wonder who's going to wear the wedding dress?"She giggles. 

When our eyes meet, she sees my unhappy face. 

"Hey, brother. Don't take it so hard. It's over. Better you get over it, huh? You had your time. Zayn, you didn't use it to the end," she comforts me.

"Harry is coming today, Doniya," I whisper. 

My sister looks at me dumbfounded and raises her eyebrows.

 "Why, Zayn? Why do you do this to yourself every time, huh? Haven't you suffered enough? Isn't that enough?" She says tormentedly. 

"I just want to see him, Doniya. Damn it, I just wanna see him!" I yell. 

"I know, I can never have him.  I know I can't do this to the Family.  I just want to be happy for a moment, Don!"