46. Broken

Zayn

Impatiently, I am sitting with my sister in the Louis Vuitton Show. We have front row seats. Doniya looks at the latest collection with the greatest interest. The models are rushing past me. I'm in a trance. I'm not aware of things that are going on around me. It's pounding in my head. I keep thinking about our conversation in the Café.

Harry lied to me. Tormented, I rub my forehead. Start a headache. I don't mind the fact that he was in London at this gala. What bothers me is that he has kept his date with Louis from me. The lie has settled in my heart. I feel betrayed. His relationship with Tomlinson has never stopped. In my mind, I see both holding hands. See them giggling and chatting with each other. It's like a slap in the face. He betrayed my trust. This is the end of us.

Harry

Today I have a few hours off before the next interview starts. Nervously I play with my phone in my hands. With shaking hands, I dial  Zayns number again. Blood is pulsating through my veins. 

"Beep, Beep, Beep", it sounds in the line. 

"Answer , Zee. Answer the fucking phone!"  I cry. No reaction.

I desperately hit the wall with my fist. The dull noise echoes through the room. 

"I guess that's it, then." I think.

 "This is the end of both of us." 

My heart rebels. I am helpless because I can't change the past. Hurriedly I type a message to him. He has to read. He can't ignore me.

"Darling, talk to me! Don't ignore me! I love you!!!!!"