35. Morning Hours II

I look up, dumbfounded. I run anxiously after him and grab his arm again.

 "What are you doing, Zayn? Why do you make such a drama out of it? He called me! He wants to talk to me! What does that have to do with us? Is there an "us" or will it end up like in Jamaica, Zayn? Tell me! Say it to my face!" I cry in despair.

 "That's what I wanted to talk to you about yesterday, Harry! But now I'm not longer sure wheter it makes any sense at all!" He replies coolly.

 "What? What's that supposed to mean? Hey!" 

My fists are pounding on his chest. He is holding my wrists with his hands. His face is pale, his expression petrified. 

"What do you mean by that? What are you trying to tell me? You think I'm sleeping with you just for fun of it, Zayn Malik? Do you think you can call me for a quick shag whenever you want? Do you believe that, do you? Do you think I'm that cheap?" 

My head is spinning and I'm about to collapse. Zayn is still holding me tight and is hugging me now. 

"I love you, Zayn Malik, damn it! I love you for years and you don't even realize it! I don't care about Lou! I want you, don't you get it?" 

Zayn puts his hand under my chin and lift it. Our eyes meet. He wipes away my tears with his thumb. Then he kisses me tenderly. 

"I love you too, Haz. I love you with all my heart. You are my world.", he whispers in a hoarse voice. 

We kiss again and this one kiss is full of love, full of longing and full of happiness.