70. New Ways

Harry

The decision to finally leave Zayn is not easy for me. But it's necessary. Under the old circumstances, I can't and won't live anymore. He hurt my feelings and I don't wanna suffer anymore. My earliest thoughts were about Zayn. This is finally over. My new life starts now.

The first concert I play in my home country, in London. Before I do, I'm going to see my mother and Robin in Cheshire. I'm sure it'll be relaxing days that give me a boost again.

When I'm in London, I want to meet with Louis and invite him to one of my concerts. We didn't see each other after Niall's birthday party. I am aware of the reasons.

My first gig is fantastic. The local fans celebrate me and I lose my fear of performing as a soloist. Tommo is sitting in the VIP lounge singing along to my songs. Memories of our time as a band come back. Here we also sang in full hall at that time. From time to time he nods to me and I sing one hit after another. Exhausted, I let myself fall backstage into the chair after the concert. Louis is completely enthusiastic and talks his head off.

"Louis, just be quiet for a moment!" I shout.

"First I jump in the shower and then you telling me, okay?"

My old friend winking. Well, he looks good, I think. He hasn't changed much. While I've completely redesigned my clothing style, Lou has maintained his preference for sporty clothing.

When I get refreshed and moved back to the lounge, he immediately jumps up.

"Hazza, the concert was amazing! The fans celebrated you! I'm really impressed!" he stormed towards me.

"Now tell me who you're singing about in all your profound songs."

For a moment, I'm not sure whether the question is serious or just rhetorical.

"Do you really want to know, Tommo?" His expression is unchanged cheerful.

"Did you also write a song about me, too?" He is flirting.

"Lou, give it up. The one for whom the songs were written, feels it. Because he knows me very well." I answer evasively.

"Ha, gotcha! So it's a he? " laughs Louis.

" Am I the one?"

 I smile at him embarrassed. I owe him an answer.

"Come on, let's go, Lou! Let's just get something to eat, I'm starving."

"I could cook something. You still remember my special dish, don't you?" He asks.

"How could I forget ?" Stuffed chicken breast with ham and cheese, with mashed potato ... ", I rejoice.

"We should have a look at the video where you explained it to our fans again and again!"

With great humor I imitate his movements. The memory of One Direction is catching up with both of us.

"So it's a deal?" He asks.

"Done!" I agree.

We leave the concert hall and drive to Louis.