55. Dear Jake, I hate you.

Start from the beginning

On are way down the stairs I ask him why he left. "Where'd you go?"

"I went to grab some breakfast."

We run outside and into the car.

Jake looks over at me when were stuck at a light taping his fingers impatiently on the wheel. "Why are you dressed like that?"

I look down at my clothes. I hadn't really noticed what I had picked up. I looked ridiculous.

A blue shirt of Jake's that I didn't understand, A pink skirt that you could barely see because of how big Jake's shirt was, and red converse.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23519753

"You don't even like that shirt." Jake says as the light turns green.

"When Hannah called it woke me up so I just grabbed clothes off of the ground."

I pull down the visor and open the mirror there. I groan at the sight of my hair and pull it into a messy bun.

Jake laughed. "I should have known I don't think you would have willingly put on that shirt."

Jake was right. I just didn't understand the point of it. It was a panda type thing some parts of it's body stick figure like and it was riding a bicycle. Every time Jake wore it I asked him what the point of it was.

I sigh. "Like I said. I just grabbed clothes off of the floor. I wasn't really paying attention.

Jake chuckles and I stick my tongue out at him.

When we get into a parking spot Jake jumps out of the car and waits until I grab his hand to speed walk into the hospital. I have to jog to keep up with him. His legs being so much longer then mine.

Jake gives the receptionist Lily's name and she sends us to some room that I didn't actually catch before Jake is pulling me down the hallway.

In the elevator Jake taps his foot impatiently.

"Jake don't worry. She's fine."

Jake looks over at me. "How do you know?"

"She's good enough to demand to see you."

Jake smiles. "Yeah your right."

I wrap my arms around his waist. "Of course I am."

Jake is still smiling as he leans down and kisses me. His lips moving against mine for a few seconds. When he pulls away i'm breathless and dizzy. "What was that for?" I ask him.

"I didn't get a chance to kiss you yet today."

"Oh." I say. I smile standing on my toes to kiss him again. I end up getting backed up into the elevator wall. I'm pressed against it as Jake places both hands on both sides of my head. He leans down nipping at my lip.

"This elevator it really slow." I say breathlessly. swallowing roughly as Jake leans his head down kissing me again. The doors open and I guess it wasn't the wall I was leaning against. Because I fall out of the elevator and Jake lands on top of me.

"Ummph." Is the noise that Jake makes in the back of his throat. I give out this short high pitched scream.

A doctor runs to are side and pulls Jake off of me. Then he pulls me up and puts me slightly behind him away from Jake.

"Are you alright miss?" He asks me. Why'd he pull me away from Jake?

"Yeah I'm fine. See?" I spin slowly in a circle for him.

The doctor shoots a look at Jake and then looks back at me. "Did he try to hurt you?"

Jake's mouth falls open. "What?" He asks.