24. Dear Jake, I hate you.

WEDNESDAY

"Mags." I feel someone chewing on my ear.

"Maggie." They whisper i shiver when their breath tickles me.

"Mmm what?" I ask still half asleep.

"Time to wake up."

"Whyyy." I moan.

"It's already noon." I look over at them annoyed and i'm thrown into a sea of blue.

"Jake." I say kissing his lips.

"Yes?" He says between kisses.

"You have the prettiest eyes."

Jake smiles and kisses me again.

"Come on Mags i'm starving lets go get food."

I roll my eyes. "Why are boys always hungry?" I ask myself.

Jake feels obliged to answer though of course. "Because there's so much of us. We gotta eat so we can stay big and strong."

I pull the pillow over my head and Jake climbs out of bed.

"Jake i would understand your logic if you ate healthy food not burgers and cookies."

Jake pulls the pillow off my head.

"Come on Mags go shower get dressed and then we can make some lunch."

Turning my head to look at him. "What kinda lunch?"

Jake smiles leaning down to kiss me. "We can run to the store and buy food for whatever kind of lunch you want."

I smile evilly. "What if i wanted spinage and broccoli."

"Then we'd ge that for you and i'd get something for me."

I laugh. "Alright." I groan getting up. I walk over and grab my bag. Pulling it into the bathroom.

After i shower i brush my teeth and my hair. I put on deodorant and then go through my bag for clothes. I end up putting on a checkered corset skinny jeans and black heels. To put color in the outfit i put a light pink flower in my hair. I put on eyeliner and leave the room.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20595215

I drag my bag behind me and when i enter Jake's room he's laying on the bed already dressed with wet hair.

He turns his head to look at me and his eyes bulge out a little. He swallows roughly.

"Mags you look.." He pauses. "You look very sexy."

i smile. Jake walks over to me wrapping his arms around me. He leans down and i can smell his toothpaste.

He kisses me on the lips and his mouth is cold and minty. I smile and pull away.

"Thanks." I whisper onto his lips. Then i pull away and put my bag against the wall. Jake wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"Maybe we could wait awhile and stay here for a bit." He moves my hair to one side kissing the side of my neck.

"I thought you were hungry."

"I am but i'm hungry for you not for food."

I turn wrapping my arms around his neck. "What happened to waiting until i loved you?"

"Well there's two reasons for why we shouldn't wait. One there's no way you can dress like this and then not let me make love to you. and Two I think you already do love me."

I look up into his eyes. He leans down and kisses me.

"Jake." I whisper pulling away.

Jake looks into my eyes and then pulls away all the way walking across the room.