47. Dear Jake, I hate you.

Start from the beginning

Jake scratches the back of his neck and I look at them stunned.

"We got engaged yesterday."

They look confused as to why I would need to point this out. "Yeah. So now you need a wedding." They pull me and Jake over to the table letting us look at the papers sprawled across it.

Wedding magazines.

Dresses, flowers, cakes.

We'll let you approve of everything, but we figured with school so soon you'd want the wedding to be late august and it would make it easier on both of you if we planned it." They say together. weird.

I doubted that the main reason they wanted to plan my wedding was because it would make it easier on my and Jake. You could physically see both of them glowing. They just wanted to plan a wedding.

I grab Jake's arm. "I'm just going to talk to Jake for a second. If you don't mind."

I pull him out of the room without giving them a chance to answer.

"August?" I whisper panicked. "They already have magazines? when did they get those?"

"Maggie it would be smart to get married in august. Your pregnant and unless you want to wait the full nine months. Also I think they should plan it. They'll do everything and we'll be able to spend the summer laying around before college."

I sigh. "Are you sure?"

"Only if you want too."

I think about this. My back is too the wall and Jake has both hands on my waist. He leans his forehead on mine.

"It'll give us a lot more free time." He whispers huskily. I shiver looking into his blue eyes.

I sigh. "Fine. But i'm telling them right now we want lilys."

Jake smiles grabbing me in a hug and swings me around.

"Maggie your going to be forever mine in august."

I laugh. "I'm already forever yours."

He kisses my lips. Then once again places his forehead on mine.

"Yes but you'll be mine legally."

I smile. "I love you."

"I love you too Mags."

He kisses my lips once more and I have to admit I got a little too in to it pressing my body against his. All that free time will be greatly appreciated.

He pulls away smiling then takes my hand and drags me back into the kitchen. Where a very nervous pair of mothers are.

"Well me and Jake talked about it and.." I watch then squirm nervously."Yes-" The rest of what i'm saying is drowned out by them screaming as they run over to hugme and Jake.

I look over there shoulders to Jake.

"Don't worry we'll take care of everything. Your wedding will be perfect." Hannah says as they let us go.

"Alright." I say getting serious. "I have one demand though."

They look at me waiting.

"I want Lily's."

My mother nods. "Of course."

Then they just about push us out the door saying they have a lot to do.

When we climb into the car I realize i'm starving.

"Lets go get some breakfast."

Jake laughs. "You mean lunch? It's noon."