42. Dear Jake, I hate you.

Start from the beginning

I touched my face feeling the stitches. I wondered how ugly I looked and how Jake had managed to kiss me when I looked so ugly with my face all sewn up.

"So we'll give you some pain medication and then you'll be free to go you just have to take it easy for the next couple of days."

"Yay." I say.

A nurse comes in and starts unhooking all the IVs from my hand. I climb out of the bed after the nurse and doctor leave and Jake helps me into my clothes because I feel really weak. I lean against him for support as we leave the hospital and when we get into the car Jake calls my mom and tells her that he's taking me back to his house.

When we get there he lifts me out of the car and carries me into the house bridal style. He carries me all the way upstairs and onto the bed. He pulls off my shoes and lays me under the blankets.

"You must be hungry huh?"

"A little." I say.

"I'll go grab you some food."

I know i've just slept for almost twenty four hours but after a few minutes with Jake gone I can't help but fall asleep.

Maxs pov

Waiting. I'm waiting to go get Maggie. I've already scoped out Jake's house I know what room they stay in and i've seen Maggie and Jake fuck countless times now. I know which study is Jake's dads and which is his moms. I know what every room in the house is. I want Maggie to feel safe when i go get her. Which I feel that she does now but i still want to wait another week.

I was planning everything out. I watched as Jake walked into the room carrying a trey with a bowl a cup on it. seeing Maggie asleep on the bed he pulled off her clothes after setting the trey on the night table. Jake then shed all of his own clothes and climbed into bed with her. wrapping his arms around her.

I realize Jake's body is covered in bruises and I wonder what happened to them both seeing as Maggie also had stitches on her face.

I all of a sudden wanted a someone else to play with too. I jumped down from the tree that I was in and walked to my car that i had parked around the corner. I hopped in and drove to the beach.

I looked around for a girl when I found a perfect one. She looked skanky as hell long blond hair tan skin tight red shirt tiny shorts and tall red heels. Who wore that to the beach?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22492517

I walked over to her and smiled.

"Hi I'm Max."

She smiled back. "Ashley."

Andrews pov

Pregnant? Pregnant? Maggie could not be pregnant! Especially not with his baby I told her not to have sex with him but of course she couldn't just listen to me! She had to go off and fuck him and get pregnant! Were only eighteen we have college in three months and she expects to go to classes and have a baby?

I wish I had killed that sick bastard for what he did to her. Just then Jenna walks in the room carrying some food. I take it out of her arms and throw it on the floor.

"I thought you were hungry?"

"I am." I say. "For you."

I throw her on the bed.

This will make me feel better.

Maxs pov

It of course didn't take long to get her in my car. I pulled over on the side of the road and turned off the lights. She giggled.

"What are you doing?"

I pulled out my pocket knife and held it against her throat. "I thought we could have a little fun. Why don't you climb into the back seat."

She whimpered but did as i told her to do. I climbed back after her and my eyes were still adjusting to the darkness I had picked a spot with no streetlights and I knew no one would find us here.

"Lay down." I told her.

She laid down as best she could and I reached my hand up her shirt feeling for her breasts because i couldn't see. I found on and squeezed making her whimper again.

Her whimpering was annoying I liked it when they screamed there whimpers just made me angry. I slapped her across the face hard enough i'm sure to leave a bruise and she screamed out.

"That's more like it." I said I undid her shorts and pulled them down shoving my fingers into her. She started to cry just like every other girl. I reached for my own pants and was starting to pull them down when Ashley leaned over towards me in a quick motion and I felt something stab into my chest. She twisted the knife in my chest making me scream this time.

"Don't you dare ever try and touch me again." She yanked the knife from my chest and I felt blood run down my stomach.

She hoped out of the car leaving me as I lost consciousness.

I heard her outside of the car calling someone. The last thing I heard was her telling someone are location. Then after a few minutes sirens and then I blanked out.