28. Dear Jake, I hate you.

Start from the beginning

I pick up my phone dialing Jenna's number. She says she'll be over in ten minutes.

I sit on the couch pissed off waiting for Jenna to get here. How dare Maggie pick him over me i'm here brother and what is he some guy that she just stopped hating like a week ago.

I never should have sent her to stay with him. I never should have suggested they get together. He's just going to hurt her like every other girl he's ever dated. She treats me like crap and i'm sure when he smashes her heart into a million pieces she'll come crawling back to me to pick up the pieces.

I hear the door open and close.

"Andrew?" Jenna yells from the hallway.

I walk out of the living room and slam her into the door kissing her.

"Lets fuck." I growl into her ear. I pull her into the living room slamming her against the wall. I pull off her shirt and bra. Grabbing her breasts.

"Ow Andrew not so hard." I ignore her.

I pull off my shirt and then. Shes wearing a skirt so i pull down her underwear and unbutton my pants pulling them down to my knees along with my boxers. I grab her ass and she wraps her legs around my waist. I push into her and start thrusting putting all of my anger into fucking her.

Jenna moans into my ear and i grunt between thrusts. I think about my argument with Maggie and wanting to forget and getting angry all over again i thrust harder and deeper into Jenna.

"Ow Andrew not so hard." She says again. I bite the side of her neck.

We finish at the same time and i drop her to her feet.

She leans against the wall catching her breathe. I lean against her. I pull away pulling off my pants the rest of the way. I pull her to my bedroom and toss her onto the bed she wiggles out of her skirt. I climb on top of her ready for another go when she stops me.

"Andrew you went a little to rough last time i'm a little sore can we wait a few minutes?"

I grab her ass squeezing. No we can't. "We haven't tried this way yet."

"Oh Andrew i don't know..."

"Come on Jenna please."

She sighs. "Alright."

She rolls over onto her stomach and gets onto her hands and knees not waiting to know if shes comfortable or not i shove into her.

I thrust in and out of her and grab her hips making her move back and forth.

I groan and she moans slightly. I grab onto her chest and squeeze.

This is definitely what i needed a few more times with Jenna and i'll be calm again.

Max's pov

I hadn't seen Maggie at home in days. I hadn't seen Jake around either. So obviously she was with him somewhere. I just had no idea where. I also had no idea what his last name was so i had no way of looking him up on the computer or the phone book.

I was walking along the beach. I was looking for anyone that looked about my age that might have gone to Maggie and Jake's high school. I see a group of girls standing around talking while eating ice cream they looked about the right age.

I went over and smiled at them and looked at there faces to see which one i'd use.

"Hey i'm new around here and i'm kind of lost."

All of the girls smiled at me. Any of them would probably tell me.

"Oh well what are you looking for?" A skanky looking blond asks.