11. Dear Jake, I hate you.

Start from the beginning

"I see Maggie told you she had a date tonight." Andrew walks into the kitchen after a minute i follow.

"How'd you guess?" I say sinking into a chair at the counter.

Andrew sees Maggies abandoned Waffles. "Why didn't Maggie eat?"

"She told me about her date and we got into a argument."

"I wish she would just tell you she likes you and get it over with."

"She doesn't like me or she doesn't want to like me either way i can't have her." I say showing my empty hands. "We kissed Andrew. and i don't mean just when we were forced to either we kissed in my bathroom made out on the bed and then she let me kiss her goodbye and then i leave for one day and she gets some other guy to ask her out."

"Woah Jake buddy please i do not want to hear about you making out with my sister on your bed."

I slam my head off the counter. "It doesn't matter now i was mad and i said that the kisses didn't matter she agreed they meant nothing to her. they really meant something to me. and now i never get to kiss those lips again that whats his name? Michael kid gets too whenever he wants!"

"Dude you are so in love with my sister."

My head flies up and i start laughing hysterically. "No no no no no i'm not in love with Maggie. I like her i'm attracted to her i'm not in love with her."

Andrew puts the back of his hand to his forehead and leans against the counter as if for support fluttering his eyelashes. "Oh She has a date and she'll never like me. After all those amazing kisses we had she found another pair of lips to kiss. i'll never get to kiss her lips ever again."

"You know dude that was quite a sight especially because your just in your boxers and all."

"Oh you like that do you?" Andrew puts a hand on his hip and pushes the other one out. I laugh and he gets serious again. "She does like you you know."

I shake my head. "I'm really just not sure."

Andrew shakes his head. "So you staying the night?"

I think about this do i really want to be around when Maggie's date shows up. yes. yes i do. I smile. "Ya i'm staying the night."

"That smile can't be anything good."

I stand up and start to go upstairs. "I have no idea what your talking about." I yell back.

I walk into my room and lay down on the bed. The earliest this guy whats his name mike? will show up would be what? 5. so i'll just wait here until he shows up. it's about 12 now so i have 5 hours. I sit up. no i'm not going to lay here for 5 hours. what to do... i look around the room.

Wait why should i avoid Maggie all day. What i should do is make her realize i'm the one for her not this Memphis guy. I grab my bathing suit from the dresser and put it on pulling off my shirt and grabbing a towel from the bathroom i go to Maggie's room.

I walk in without knocking. "Hey Maggie?" She has her back to me looking into her closet.

She turns and looks at me concealing all emotion. "Ya Jake?"

"Wanna go swimming?"

"Uh.." She thinks about this for a second. "Ya sure just let me change."

"Ok." I walk out of the room and close the door behind me.

Maggie comes out a minute later with a towel wrapped around her body so i can't see her bathing suit yet.

"You ready?" I ask.