I'm Alpha, I Just Met My Mate, And I'm A Girl 13

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked feeling my heartbreak again. I felt tears building up in my eyes again. He can't leave. If he does, I don't know what will happen.

"This thing that you put on me...I can't do it." He said and I felt the anger boil in me. How can he blame it on me?!

"Sorry that it's a stupid wolf thing. Sorry that it's messes with your life. Sorry that I have no control over it what so ever!" I yelled and he looked at me surprised. "It's so not my fault that my mate is an egotistical, annoying, and selfish vampire. Gosh!" I turned around even though my mark started burning again and started to walk. I felt a hand pull my hand back and I turned around to see Troy with pain filled eyes. I felt pain for his pain through his eyes but I gulped that down along with the sudden shock he gave me from his touch.

"Do you really think I'm an egotistical, annoying, and selfish vampire?" he asked in a small voice. It was cute but I was not about to just fall into his arms. The only reason he's denying it because I'm a werewolf.

"Why do you care?" I asked taking my hand from his and using it to cross my arms. He looked more pained as he looked at me and sighed.

"I care because I feel like I should care about what you think about me." He said and I cocked my head to side. I was going to drag this out because I needed him to say the exact words.

"Why do you care what I think about you?" I said innocently. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He didn't answer so I shrugged and started to turn around even though I knew it would hurt. He grabbed my hand again and I turned back around annoyed. All he has to do is answer the damn question.

"I care because...I already have feelings for you." He said and I smirked. I know this is really bitchy but he has to get used to this idea. Whether he likes it or not.

"But I thought you couldn't have feelings for a werewolf. Since you're a vampire and stuff." I said cocking my head again. I don't know why I keep doing that but I just felt like it. He rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet and looked down at me with intense eyes. He sighed.

"I know that I said that I couldn't be a wolf's mate but I have to be because I feel a lot of things for you at this moment. I can't deny that." He said still looking at me with intense eyes. I smiled slightly and uncrossed my arms. I walked up a little until I was right in front of him. His breath quickened a little and I held back a full grin.

"Ok, so what does that mean?" I asked him keeping full contact with his eyes as I glided my finger against his bicep. He shivered and his eyes started to turn lustful.

"That means I'm your mate." He moaned and he leaned down to my lips quickly. Once they touched, I felt a bigger spark than last time. It made me tingly and happy all over. It felt like my heart never broke in the first place.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so he didn't have to lean down much. I wrapped my arms around his neck keeping him from moving away. We kissed passionately. His lips were oh so soft and it made me shiver from pleasure. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened it quickly. Our tongues wrestled each other and instead of the blood he just ate, I tasted cinnamon with a hint of sugar. I don't know why it would taste that way but I really didn't give a flying pig. I just cared about this kiss.

We continued to kiss for about what feel like forever but when he pulled back, it felt like only seconds. He placed my feet back on the ground and put his hands on my waist. We stared into each other's eyes and then smiled.

Troy's POV

I can't believe I just kissed a freaking werewolf. But I can't lie, she is pretty hot and an amazing kisser. Her lips were so soft and sweet. It's like a drug.