Chapter 57- Grand Entrance

Start from the beginning

The masked man frustration got the better of him. He stood up and stumbled around for a bit yelling out at Kami.

"And the girl who came to stop you?! Did you kill her off too? Who are you exactly then?!"

Kami stared at the masked man in silence for a bit before letting out a smile.

"I am known as Hero Kami! I fight for those who cannot stand up for themselves, I represent the hope of the people and I shall smite down evil doers who disturbed the peace of the land!"

Kami stood proudly almost with his chest sticking out before he cringed at what he had just said.

T-that was my Hero speech?! That was what I decided to go with?! I-it's got to be the charisma stat making me say all these stupid things, there's no way I make stupid speeches like this!

The crowd of people standing by the entrance were mesmerized by his words as they let out a loud cheer and clapped at the words Kami had spoken.

"Hero Kami comes to save us all!"

"We must thank the Gods for giving us a warrior of such caliber!"

"Praises be to Goddess Iatra and Goddess Sayu whom bless this Hero with such power!"

W-what are these fanatics yelling on about?! Goddess Sayu? When did this happen? Did they actually buy the cringe worthy speech I just did as some grand performance? I'm done.

The masked man coward back against the wall and yelled out nervously.

"V-very well then, if that stuck up Goddess wishes for war so be it!"

He disappeared into the shadows instantly as Kami looked back at his team members.

He was very well aware that the masked man would try to run away and he was letting him do so. If Goddess Iatra wished for him to be in the front lines of her little war then he was going to drag her to the front alongside himself. He needed a messenger to relay the fact that Goddess Iatra was personally mobilizing against that God of Calamity.

They stood there in silence surprised by his sudden appearance and overwhelming strength over the enemy but soon Himari came running up to Kami and hugged him.

"Mister Kami you're okay!"

"Can you believe this freaking guy just randomly showing up out of nowhere, pisses me the hell off sometimes, shesh!"

Hiromichi walked up to Kami as he shook his head.

Despite his apparent displeasure with Kami's appearance he had a grin on his face as he grabbed Kami's shoulder.

"Pleased to see you are doing well Sir Kami, I must say, I was a bit worried for you for some time there" spoke Asahi with a huge smile on his face.

Sayu and Marie on the other hand who looked the most surprised of all ran to Kami and hugged him as well.

Kami was surprised by this sudden reaction as they began to wail and cry.

"D-don't ever leave me alone with these mortals again master! I know I should have followed your instructions and stayed home b-but you can't leave me alone like this i-it hurts when you're away!" Sayu said as she rubbed her face against his shirt.

"I-I'm sorry f-for my rudeness almighty b-but I can't help but feel happy!" said Marie as her eyes began to swell with tears.

Himari who had appeared to be completely in control of herself seemed to lose herself along with the other two now that they were showing this side of themselves.

Kami's eyes began twitching as he looked at everyone staring in silence at the three girls sobbing on his clothes. They clinged onto his shirt without any signs of letting go anytime soon. There was a long moment of awkward stillness as all you could hear was their crying as they continued to hold onto Kami.

Eventually they started whispering to each other about what was transpiring in front of them.

"D-did Goddess Sayu just call him master?"

"Hero Kami owns her? D-do you think she's his slave?"

"N-no way...but then why would she..."

"And that little girl too...wait wasn't her title something...Loli-In-Training?"

"That's sick..."

"That girl is a priestess as well, are they not supposed to be pure maidens?"

"Is the Hero of Tyr actually a pervert who collects beautiful women?"

"What kind of things do you think he makes them do when they're alone man..."

Kami closed his eyes as his head began to pound.

Every time he tried to make an effort to look like a Hero in front of everyone there was always something that happened that gave everyone the wrong impression. If this kept up he would be known as the Hero of Harems.

Kami stared with a blank expression at the crowd as his mind began to wander.

You know...looking back at it now, my existence so far might have just gone better if I had decided to stay in my room and just put in another game. It's not too late for that, right? I'll destroy any proof of this every happening...yeah that's what I'll do...everything must go...haha...haha...

Even as Kami plotted his escape from this Universe back to Heaven the girls continued their frantic behavior allowing the crowd to awkwardly make their way out of the castle.