I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 12

Start from the beginning

I haven't asked my parents about the prophecy yet. I feel like it's something big and horrible. I mean, why wouldn't my parents tell me before? It has to be a good reason. And I finally figured out how to keep my thoughts to me and not my wolf. All I have to do is put a barrier up. It feels weird to put a barrier up in your own mind but I got used to it.

So now, I'm just sitting here on my bed with a very aching heart and my wolf whimpering from the pain. Tears fall from the immense pain and I rock back and forth wit my hands in my lap. I've been crying this whole freaking Saturday and haven't stepped out of my room once. Not even for food. I just can't stand it anymore. I have to see him. I have to tell him before my heart just breaks down. And I have to do it now.

Troy's POV

I can't believe her! We were together for 2 freaking years and this is what she does to me! She's a slut and I can't stand her. I'm so happy Dad kicked her out of the clan and sent her to the Oregon Clan.

Jenna was my girlfriend and I loved her. Shit, I still do and I'm mad that I do. I can't believe she cheated on me with at least 20 other vampires. And how do I know that? She told me. She told me she recorded each in a journal and wrote down the experience. Weird, I know.

She told me she was cheating on me right after our date on Sunset Blvd. She just smiled as she told me and I just wanted to hit something. When I told my sister Anna, she almost ran after her and ripped her throat out. It was funny but then Dad came and we had to tell her. Dad kicked Jenna out that night and I was just heartbroken but still happy.

So right now I'm just on in my bed in my room listening to music. It's a big dark blue room with mahogany furniture. It's the only room in the house that I actually can be alone in because I have sound proof walls. It gets annoying when vampires can hear everything you do. So I just put up some sound proof walls up and now I can actually be alone. I look to my clock and it says 10:50 p.m.

I heard a knock on my door and I groaned. God, can I ever get some peace and quiet? "Come in." I said and Dad came. He had light brown hair and during the daytime, he has blue eyes. He was big and scary looking to a human.

"

We need to talk." He said and I sat up sighing. He turned down my music and looked at me from across the room. "You need to get out of this room. You've been in here for 3 days straight."

"And? I'm not emotionally ready to go out." I said smiling. He knew I was playing around but he shook his head.

"You haven't ate since she broke up with you." He said and I looked away from him. He always has to bring up the worst stuff.

"I'm just not hungry." I said looking out the window. Dad sighed and I turned to him.

"Go eat. You know how you get when you turn hungry." He said and I nodded. When I don't eat, I become overcome by the thirst and go on a killing spree. I killed 3 families in 1 night one time. I sighed and stood up.

"Ok, I'll go. I'll be back around 12:30." I said putting on a black hoodie.

"Good job, son. Don't forget to clean up when you're done." Dad said leaving the room. I rolled my eyes and went out my window. I was on the 3rd level of our mansion so it wasn't far of a drop. Our whole clan, which is probably 30 of us, lives right down the hill from the Hollywood sign.

I started running after I hit the ground and up north. Even though the wolves are up there, they have the best tasting humans.

Hailey's POV

I jumped out of my window with some jean shorts, black converse, and a black hoodie. My parents were asleep and Sean was at Ray's house so no one would be looking for me soon. I have to tell him and see what he says. I know I'm probably asking for heartbreak but I don't care. I just need to tell him.

I sneak down the streets because Mom and Dad told everyone my curfew was at 9:30 today which I have no reason why. Probably because of what happened in the meeting last week. I hide behind houses and finally make it to the forest. Wow, that was easy.

I walk through the dark forest and see the moon trying to shine past the trees. To a human, this would be scary but I'm never afraid of the woods especially when it's dark. I think I'm just used to it.

I walk faster when my heart aches more. It feels like it's twisting and makes it hard to breathe. I gasp for air and start running. All I have to do is see him and the pain will lessen. But I want the pain gone so I need to tell him that he's my mate. I just have too.

I swerve past all the trees as I gasp and grab my chest. When I was going to run faster, I saw a patch of light from the moon reflect of something. I look to my right and see a whole patch of grass with the moon shining right on it. But that's not what caught my attention.

A vampire was sucking a human's neck dry. The vampire dropped the lifeless body to the ground as I shifted. I walked up to him and growled menacingly.

He turned to me and snarled. I gasped and shifted back. It was my mate.

He looked at me confused and then snarled again with blood sliding from the corner of his mouth. He was trying to scare me but I felt nothing but happiness. The pained lessened and he looked gorgeous. Even if he was pale and had blood red eyes.

I walked up to him cautiously for him to take it in and he looked at me confused. Just looking at him gave me butterflies. I was breathing heavily but I never took my eyes away from his. I focused all my attention on him and I knew my eyes showed happiness and love.

I stopped right in front of him and he just looked at me confused. I'm surprised he didn't run or try to fight me. He just...stood there. We still stared at each other and it felt so right.

I raised my hand to his face and wiped the blood away with my thumb. I know this would usually disgust me but I just couldn't be disgusted by him- even if I wanted to. He looked at my hand as I wiped his face and stroked his cheek with my thumb. His skin was cool and soft. Still, I'm surprised he didn't leave.

He looked into my eyes with a soft expression. The moon shining on him made his hair glisten and his eyes seemed more brilliant against his face than I thought it would. I looked at his lips and backed to his eyes. He locked his eyes with me and I took my hand that was on his face and brought it to his neck.

I pushed his lips down to mine and I could tell he was surprised. But he slowly started kissing me back. His lips were so soft and luscious. They felt like cotton candy against mine. Hia aroma wrapped around me with his manly scent and I drowned in it. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and I brought my other hand behind his neck. I played with his hair as his arms tightened around me more. He moaned and I felt a spark explode in me. I smiled against his lips.

The kiss was soft and sweet but you could feel the passion between it. It made me feel like I was in heaven. Especially with his cold arms around me keeping me right next to his body. It was weird because I didn't taste the blood and even if I did, I probably wouldn't have mind. As long as I was in his arms and he kissed me like this.

All too soon, his hands slid to my waist and pushed me away slightly. I looked at him with my arms around his neck still. He kept his hands on my hips showing me that he didn't want me to leave though. I looked into his eyes as he did mine. Our breathing was fast even though it wasn't a serious kiss.

"Oh My God." he whispered with his amazing voice. It made me want to fly especially with the sight in front of me. He looked gorgeous as the moon made an outline of him. I looked at him and opened my mouth.

kk, comment, vote, and fan!!!!