Chapter 44- Crashing the Party

Start from the beginning

Endurance: 250

Intelligence: 250

Dexterity: 250

Charisma: 250

Wisdom: 250

(Further stats may be unlocked through progression and class changes) (For list of passives open the Passives)

"That title kind of pisses me of, makes it look like I'm obsessed with Kami or something." 

Shi cringed as he re-read his title and shook his head in disappointment. He was not about to let that bother him but if he could get rid of that title as soon as possible, he would.

Another  thing he was curious about was his HP. It was 0 if he had read that  right which should be impossible, otherwise he would be dead.

His eyes sparkled as he finally understood. Of course, as Death itself he had no HP to begin with but it was strange how that was standard but all  his other stats were changed according to this world. He wondered  exactly how it was that this worlds rule is set up. He thought about the Passives just as the Status Bar had told him about.

His Passives suddenly popped up as he once again was startled by the appearance of the menu.

[Passives]

Omnipresent Lvl. Max

Edge of Omnipotence LVL. Max

Death LVL. Max

Untouchable LVL. Max

(Further Passives may be unlocked through progression and class changes) (For list of Skills open the Skill Menu)

He noted that his [Edge of Omnipotence] passive and [Omnipresent] passive were toggled off. He tried to toggle them back on to see the effects but they did not seem to be responding.

"This is probably the effect of Kami's barrier. Looks like I won't be able to use those two, bummer."

Shi decided to open his skills now to see what he was working with in terms of attacks.

[Skill Menu]

{Skills

                           undet#ermined, pla%yers origin i^

                                                             nserted.}

[Further Skills may be unlocked through progression and class changes) (To check Stats open the Status Bar)

Shi  looked surprisingly at his Skills. He felt a bit taken aback from seeing them but was welled up with frustration almost immediately.

"Well this is great. I'm sure this is Kami's fault somehow. I just want to-"

He took a deep breath as he regained his emotionless demeanor. 

"Guess I'll have to find out how to fix this on my own now"

Shi closed off his menu as he looked  around once again. This was strange to him walking in an actual realm  like this. Even when he had interacted with mortality in the past it had always been in more technological advanced ones but this felt almost  fairy tale-like. It was like he had walked into a game to be more  precise which was probably the most accurate statement for where he stood.

He  knew what he had to do next. If this was a game world that would mean  he would have to Level Up to attain more stats. The better his stats the stronger he would get once more.

There was suddenly a noise that attracted Shi's attention.It was the sound of horses slowly approaching him from a distance. He was not sure what was coming but he knew it was heading his way.

Shi braced himself not knowing what kind of monsters or people he would meet. Considering he wasn't the all-powerful being he usually was it would probably be well of him to very wary of others until he understood this world a bit more.

The horses drew nearer as he looked over in the direction in which he heard them coming from. They appeared in his line of sight as he noticed a group of human figures riding them. Shi stood there expressionless but at the same time with his guard up.

It  wasn't long before the horses pulled up on him stopping a few yards away. On the lead was what looked like a female warrior. It was hard to  tell how she resembled considering she was wearing a helmet. Her armor was yellow tinted and a bit scuffed up showing she had been in previous battles before. Although Shi could not necessarily see her face he could tell she was looking down at him with great curiosity.

"You!  Who are you? Did you see what caused that meteor from the sky? Did you see what was in it?" she barraged Shi with questions.

Shi decided to be as charming as possible considering they did not look like they wanted to harm him.

"I'm sorry to say, no. It was like this when I got here, if there was anything that landed here it's long gone. I'm more interested in knowing who you guys are though." he spoke with a soft elegant voice.

The female seemed a bit lost for words for a bit before she spoke.

"We are from the Royal Palace. You must not know who we are considering you are a Human."

Shi took a closer look at them but could not make any distinguishable features. They were all wearing heavy armor that was covering them up so he could not tell what they meant by 'human'. However, he nodded his head and smiled gently as he continued to stare at the girl, making sure not to make any unneeded movements.

"I'm new around this area, I would really appreciate if you would tell me where the nearest city is. There's a few things I would like to take care of."

Shi thought he was playing this out fairly well. Having to lie and make all sorts things up was kind of fun. He was starting to enjoy this. His favorite aspect of a RPG games was the dialect between characters. The rich background that would come from every NPC he could talk to while on his adventure to level up his characters was simply the best.

The girl stared at him once more before she slowly got off the horse and slowly walked up to Shi. 

He continued to stand there trying to make a friendly impression as she stopped a few feet away from him.

She lifted a scroll which she opened up and spoke loud and firmly.

"On behalf of King Elion of the Elven Kingdom I place you under arrest for trespassing in forbidden land.Guards, seize him!"