Curtain Raiser.

CAST.

Muhammad kabeer Dikko (MKD).
Lost both parents at the tender age of 10. Has no care for absolutely nothing in the world except his sister, Mahra Muhammad Dikko.

Mahra Muhammad Dikko.
Sister to MKD.

Ahmad Sadeeq.
Cousin and best friend to MKD. A totally geek and the apple of his Maamah's eyes.

Khalid Sadeeq.
Brother to Ahmad and cousin to MKD. Married to the beautiful Anisa Zubair with 2 lovely kids; Zayn and Zayd.

Bilkisu (Billie) Sadeeq.
Sister to both Ahmad and khalid.

Rumaisa and Abubakar Sadeeq
Parents to Ahmad, khalid and Billie. Rumaisa is a sister to MKD's father.

Alhaji Muhammad Dikko (Dattijo)
Father to Rumaisa and grandfather to MKD.....

Adda Manga.
Wife to Alhaji Muhammad Dikko.

Hajara ýar Jamfalan (Bebo)
Mahra's caretaker

.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
.

Zulaikha Sabine Al-fayeed.
A model, half Italian half Nigerian. Bestfriend of both MKD and Ahmad.

Carlissa Marie Barlotelli and Taneem Al-fayeed.
Parents to Zulaikha.

Elias (Ilyas) Al-fayeed
Elder brother to Zulaikha.

Amaani Al-fayeed.
The baby of the family.

.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
.

Ni'imatullah (Niima) El-Yaqoob.
19 year old pretty daughter to rich parents. She's an only child.

Karimatu and Abdallah El-Yaqoob
Parents to Niima.

.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
.

Bakhtiar Arab
A 45 year business mogul. Brother to Begum Sahar Al-Haydar (from Jirwaye) and uncle to khalifa Al-Haydar.

.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
.

Malam Mansur kaita
A farmer from a small village called Dutsen Safe.

Safiyya (Gwamandi)
Wife of malam Mansur.

Ummul-Khayri
Granddaughter of malam Mansur.
.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
.

Hajja Fadime Abiso (Inno Marte)
The rich widow of late oil Mogul Alhaji Aadam Abiso.

Sudais Aadam Abiso
Son of Inno Marte.
.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
.

Wannan su ne main characters inda zaku gansu sosai a cikin wannan labari. Akwai other filler characters but these are the key characters. As time goes by we'll get to unfold the games which destiny plays with the lives of these people.

Ku karanta SANADI! You won't regret giving the book a chance I assure you. It'll be bigger and better than Jirwaye.

Hearts will be shattered

Trusts will be broken

Family ties will be destroyed

Destinies will be sealed

Tears will be shed

Games will be played

And overall.... vengeance will be served to those who deserve it and karma will take its course.

Duk a cikin labarin nan me taken SANADI!

.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
.

DISCLAIMER.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2017 Haphsertuh/HafsatuMohammedRahama. All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of it's content maybe reproduced, copied, adapted or modified without the prior consent of the author.

Xx