I slowly pulled the material down his legs, smirking as a moan left his lips at the freedom he now had. That was until my hand made contact with the rock hard length.

My fingers slowly running up and down the shaft as my lips pressed to the soft skin of his neck. A pinkish mark being left before pulling away.

I shifted my body, allowing my head access to the length standing upright. My head lowered. My tongue slowly running a stripe up the base of the shaft, along the vein running towards the head.

White pre-cum coated the slit at the top, soon on my tongue as I circled the tip, watching him whine softly at the amount of teasing involved.

His hands fell to my hair, tugging it slowly before guiding my head down, towards the stiff length. My mouth falling open and taking it into my mouth with my tongue against the base again. A hiss leaving his lips as my head begins to move up and down, creating a bobbing motion.

“So good, so fucking good” He growled. The Australian accent more prominent, but still laced with lust and love. “Shit I won’t last long” He moans, giving up on watching my head and letting it fall back, enjoying the sound of my spit moving with my mouth and the feeling he was getting from the blow job he was being given.

I felt him twitch, signalling he was close to letting go. I kept going though. A long moan left his lips. “Shit Soph!” He cried out, letting himself go inside of my mouth. The white liquid shooting to the back of my throat as I pulled away slowly. Swallowing everything I had in my mouth at that moment.

I crawled back over him, attaching my lips to his once more as he moaned softly against my lips, allowing me to giggle softly. Nothing but what was happening was on my mind. The alcohol making us as energetic and care free we were.

My hands ran into his hair as I sat on his toned stomach, tugging his hair gently as I made out with him once again. His hands kneading my ass before sitting up and bringing his lips to my ear.

“Hands and knees baby girl” He purrs with a smirk making me automatically obey, crawling beside him in his desired position.

His hand came into contact with my ass, making me moan out softly. A few spanks later and his shaft was in his hand, pushing himself into my entrance. A long moan slipping from my mouth as he knelt behind me, thrusting into my body.

One of his large hands fell forwards, gripping my hair in his hands and pulling it, making my head fall backwards. The other holding onto my hip tightly as I moaned out loudly.

“Michael” I whimper, hearing the beds headboard hit the wall. Both of us not caring if someone was back from the party and in the next room. Scratches were left on my back where he tried to hold my closer to him. “I’m close” I whined before gasping as he pulled out, flipping me over onto my back. A smirk on his lips as he lowered himself, kissing my shoulder.

“I want to watch you as you cum” He purrs, lifting both of my legs to give a better angle as he slipped inside once again. A moan slipping from my lips and my head falling back.

The sound of moans, bed springs and his balls slapping against me were the only sounds to fill the room. My hands came up, scratching his back as my back arched.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, closing as the tip of his length hit the located spot. His body moving faster, causing him to go deeper and deeper inside.

Moments later I was releasing around his length. His load shooting inside of me as my back arched.

He slowly pulled out, kissing me slowly before laying down beside me, pulling my body closer to his. Soft kisses pressed to every inch of my face.

My nose. My cheeks. My chin. My lips.

His longer finger came up to tuck a strand of messy hair behind my ear. Kissing my ear softly before trailing his fingers up my arms gently.

“You’re so beautiful” He whispered gently, slowly entangling his fingers into mine. “So, so beautiful…” He whispers.

I blushed gently, nuzzling my nose against his slowly. Both of our hair sticking in random directions, knotted and showing just how fun tonight had been.

The sheets were creased and pushed to the very side of the bed, covered in clear marks from liquid that had left my body and white marks from the liquid that had left his.

My eyes slowly closed as my head laid on his chest. The sheet that had been used as a duvet – which was clean from being pushed aside – was placed over us, only to mid back and mid chest.

My body slowly falling into a state of sleep, different to the state of lust moments ago.

“Thank you for tonight…” He whispered softly. Soft words leaving his lips just as I began to fall asleep.

“Happy birthday princess… I love you.”