Chapter 39- Kami's End

Start from the beginning

Wait a minute, this type of clothing, it's not from this Universe, is it?

"Hey, you, are you eyeing me? That's a little weird, what's your name?" she asked.

"Um uh, Kami, and you are?"

The girl in front of him grinned as an overwhelming aura came crashing down on top of Kami and Thief.

Thief stood petrified for a second before she fell to the ground.

"T-this...I can't move...." struggled Thief 

Huh? Who is this girl supposed to be? That's some strong presence she has, must be another boss or something. I should check out her Data.

Before Kami was able to activate any skill a large wave of flames engulfed him as he was dragged along the flames. He accidentally dropped Thief's weapons on the ground before he was even aware of what was happening.

Kami was confused but the least he could tell was that the fire was doing no damage to him. He could tell the Witch Doll had been dragged alongside him as it floated around the flames none responsive to what was going on.

After practically looking around what felt like a sea of fire he was spit out from the flames as he fell onto the ground and immediately looked where he had been taken.

He was back outside as far as he could tell and there were no signs of Thief anywhere.

Kami stood up confused as to how he got here before he heard the familiar voice once again.

"So, tell me who EXACTLY are you?" she asked him standing a few feet away.

Kami blinked, surprised as to how easily he had been man handled in this situation but decided to overlook it.

"I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I just came to save my friends from this Dungeon and I wou-"

A wave of flames appeared in front of Kami as he stumbled back barely managing to dodge them.

"Don't play coy with me and just tell me exactly where you come from. I have quite some experience in this world and I don't know exactly who you think you are but you're messing with my plans!"

"Look, I don't exactly see why it matters but it's kind of obvious that you're not exactly a good person, am I right?"

"Oh? Why do you say such mean things?" she grinned lightly as wave of fire surrounded her.

"What do you intend to do when I tell you?" he asked in return.

"Hmmm... I guess it really doesn't matter I'm just going to kill you anyway, you're right I guess." she said in a mocking tone.

Kami could tell this person was incredibly powerful but how strong, he still had not seen. He simply grinned back and lifted his fingers at her.

"Well either way I'm the Hero of this story so- Smite!"

As he said that he snapped his fingers and a roaring thunder came from the sky. It was loud as the sky became dark and suddenly a large beam of light came down on top of the strange girl hitting her full force.

That wasn't the end though, the Witch Doll who had silently been watching from the side now also lifted its stubby little arm as it casted [Smite] down on her as well.

A second roar of thunder came from the sky as it grew even darker and a second beam on top of the first came down only intensifying the effects of the first.

It was a spectacle to behold to say the least as the complete power of a God was driven into this single person.

"Ah, perhaps I went a little overboard" commented Kami as he stared at the beam of light and destruction continue.

He had instinctively used [Smite] since he could feel that this was no ordinary person. Whoever she was exuded a level of strength he had not yet felt from in this world and decided he would go big on her.

"Alright buddy I think we did enough here we should head back into the Dung-"

He was interrupted by a laughter that was coming from within the beam of light. It was the girl from what he could tell as she stood in the middle of it taking the full blast as if it was nothing.

"Really, who are you, I am curious! This feels like the power of a God but it barely scratches! Still this hurts more than I expected, this skill's Level must be maxed out." said the girl.

Kami stared surprised as she casually walked out of the beam of light without any signs of damage. This was the first time someone had managed to escape any of his attacks since he got here. Even more so, she didn't try to dodge it, she just walked out like it was nothing to her.

"Well, I saw what you were capable of, I was worried over nothing, but just the same I can't let you walk around and change my plans up so."

Kami quickly activated his [Data] skill to see exactly what it was he was dealing with.

[Status Bar]

Name: Ausra Inoue

LVL:98

EXP:381,039/440,000

Title: Goddess of Flames

Class: Grand Hero

HP: 398,456/398,510

Stamina: 399,657/399,657

Mana: 397,413/397,413

Strength: 399,834

Endurance:396,012

Intelligence:399,954

Dexterity:397,257

Charisma:392,120

Wisdom: 395,438

Before he could react to what he was seeing Ausra appeared in front of him and punched him knocking the air out.

Kami was thrown back as he was sent crashing through a multitude of trees before landing on the ground completely unconscious.

Ausra made her way over to him as she casually whistled before standing in front of the seemingly dead Kami as she smiled.

Kami's HP quickly dropped to [0] from what she could tell and she grinned one last time.

"Well like you said, I'm the Hero of this story, so- Punch!"