"Kayo bahala." Leni broke the silence.

"What do you mean, kami bahala?" Grace asked.

"Kayo, kung anong gusto nyo. Okay lang naman na sumama." Leni answered bringing so much anticipation.

"Sure ka ba? We wanted us to be complete again. It's been 14 years, ang lalaki na ng mga bata." Risa said referring to their own respective kids. Grace and Nancy nodded.

"Oo naman, sure." Leni nodded. She felt guilty knowing that because of her failed marriage, the whole barkada was affected.

"Eh teka lang, the question is, sasama ka ba?" Nancy asked Leni.

"Ha? Um—"

"O diba, di ka sure!" Nancy cut Leni off.

"I'll think about it, okay?" Leni defended.

"Lens, our objective nga is to be complete again, tapos di ka naman pala sasama." Grace protested.

"Oo nga naman Leni." Risa agreed. "Can't you just disregard your past and be friend with him—"

"Oo na! Sige fine! Sasama na ako!" Leni cut Risa off silencing the three. It took them 3 seconds before it sank to them what Leni just said.

"Omgeee! Really?!" Nancy exclaimed.

Leni smiled, "Oo na po."

"Yesss!" Nancy, Risa and Grace exclaimed. "Finally!"

—-

7:30pm– Leni just arrived from their "Titas of MNL day", she felt good, she felt recharged. She's planning to prepare a special dinner for Trish and Sandro as she knew that they're coming over for dinner.

She got out of her car and was surprised as she saw Sandro's car was already there, "Di man lang nagtext or tumawag na nakauwi na sila. Naku, itong dalawa talaga!" She thought.

"Trish? Sandro? I'm home!" Leni called the moment she entered their house. No one responded but she heard laughter from the dining area, she knew it's Tricia.

She proceeded at the dining area, "Trish—" Her smile vanished, her eyes bulged, she was stunned. She saw Tricia, Sandro and Bongbong eating dinner. Everyone turned quiet.

"Ma! You're here!" Tricia exclaimed, breaking the silence.

"Hi Tita!" Sandro stood up from his seat to give her a kiss cheek-to-cheek. Tricia did it too.

"Leni," Bongbong uttered awkwardly as he stood up. Leni doesn't respond.

Awkward silence.

"Um, Mama, nga pala... Papa just arrived from London." Tricia stammered breaking the silence.

"Di ka man lang nagtext or tumawag na nakauwi kana pala." Leni said.

"Sorry, ma. We wanted to surprise you sana." Tricia defended.

"Actually, I am." Leni responded. "I am surprised."

"Um, Leni, thank you nga pala." Bongbong started, Leni frowned at him curious of why he's thanking her. "Thank you for agreeing na dito na muna ako mag stay until the wedding—"

"Wait, what?" Leni cut him off. She didn't know what he's talking about.

"Ma, dito muna si Papa titira sa bahay until the wedding." Tricia said.

"Tricia, can I talk to you for a second?" Leni asked calmly. They excused themselves.

"Tricia, what is going on?" Leni asked, pissed. "Bakit dinala mo yang tatay mo dito?!"

"Ma, relax! Si Papa lang yan. Kung makareact ka parang kung sino-sino lang dinala ko dito sa bahay." Tricia chuckled.

"Di ako nakikipagbiruan sa'yo Patricia ha!" Leni said angrily.

Tricia suppressed her laugh, "Okay, okay, sorry na po."

"Bakit nga nandito yan sa bahay?!" Leni asked again, mad.

"Because he's staying here until the wedding." Tricia answered.

"What?!" Leni almost exclaimed.

"Ma, bahay din naman to ni Papa, remember? Conjugal property nyo 'to so technically he has the right to live here. Well, alam mo naman yan mama because between the two of us, you're the lawyer." Tricia explained.

Leni put a hand on her forehead, "I can't believe this is happening. Bakit di mo ako sinabihan?!"

"Because di ka naman papayag." Tricia explained.

"O alam mo naman palang di ako papayag bakit ginawa mo parin?! Tricia naman, ang dami-daming hotels sa Pilipinas, kayang-kaya magcheck-in nyang tatay mo dun! Or di kaya dun sya sa babae nya tumira!" Leni said angrily.

"Mama naman, please," Tricia holds Leni's hand, "Pumayag kanang dito muna si Papa. Do this for me, please?" She pouted.

Leni sighed, "Trish—"

"Mama, please." Tricia used her charms.

Leni sighed again, "Okay, fine."

—-

It was already 12 midnight and everyone was already sleeping except Leni. She couldn't sleep with the thought that she will be living under the same roof with Bongbong. She felt uneasy having him around, it's been 14 years since they saw each other, then suddenly they will be having each other in one house until December. 

She decided to went down to get some water, unfortunately she saw Bongbong was there at the kitchen too.

"Hi!" He uttered awkwardly.

She didn't respond and just passed by him to get some water from the fridge.

"Leni, can we talk?" He asked.

She didn't respond.

"Leni please, let's talk?" He asked again.

He sighed, "Leni, I know that you're still mad at me until now. And I'm sorry—"

"Alam mo naman pala, bakit umuwi kapa?!" Leni cut him off.

"It's our daughter's wedding. Gusto ko namang bumawi sa anak natin." He said.

"Bumawi" she snorted. "Kung di ka nambabae eh di sana di mo kailangan bumawi ng ganito sa anak mo!"

He tried holding her hand, "Leni—"

She dodged, "Don't you ever dare touching me!"

He sighed and bowed his head.

"Let me get this straight, if you think that it's okay with me that you're here in my house, then you're wrong. I am not doing this for you, I am doing this for Tricia." Leni said seriously. "So, I'm warning you, we're not okay, we're not close so don't talk to me!" She continued stressing the last words and stomped back to her room upstairs.

Bongbong sighed as he watched her went upstairs. It's been 14 years, he thought that she already forgave him. He thought that when he came home to her, they can fix their marriage again and patch things up but he's wrong. Hearing those words from her making him understand how hurt she is until now.

But he can't let her go just like that. He waited for so long just to see her again, just to talk to her again and he doesn't want to wait until their dying moments just to have her back again.

"I love you, Leni. I still do, I'm gonna fight for you."

💛❤️