Chapter 2- Lost Child

Start from the beginning

As he thought this he opened up his passive menu and toggled Omnipotent off. He then opened his status bar to see the difference now that he wasn't infinitely powerful.

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

LVL: 1

EXP: 6/50

Title: God of All/Runaway God

Class: N/A

HP: 500/500

Stamina: 500/500

Mana: 500/500

Strength: 500

Endurance: 500

Intelligence: 500

Dexterity: 500

Charisma: 2

Wisdom: 500

Are these normal stats for a level one? I can't tell. Wait did my Charisma go down a point from that?!

As he thought this he looked at the girl and brought up her stats.

I just brought up her stats just like that. I can still use all my powers as I want even with Omnipotent off? Does that mean it only works on stats but I can practically do as I want anyway? Who knew the cheat in this world would be being God, shesh.

Pushing this dilemma for later thought he took a close look at the info.

[Status Bar]

Name: Himari Chiba

LVL: 1

EXP: 5/50

Title: N/A

Class: N/A

HP: 4/10

Stamina: 2/6

Mana: 8/8

Strength: 2

Endurance: 2

Intelligence: 4

Dexterity: 1

Charisma: 1

Wisdom: 1

Yeah, my stats are not normal in this world, bummer. Well I suppose this is as weak as I can get without "cheating" further so we'll leave it as that for now. I should learn more about these stats, ah if only I could just toggle Omniscient on, does it even matter? I can use it as I want, right? Agh!

As he continued to debate the merits of his abilities the little girl stared back at him. Kami eventually realized she had been sitting on the ground quiet for a few minutes now and looked back at her.

"I'm Himari.Mister you're really handsome. Mommy says only really handsome are powerful, are you powerful?" she asked innocently

"Umm, no, yes-well no actually, hard to explain, how are you feeling?" he replied changing the subject.

Kami had purposely allowed these RPG universes he created to live without his influence. He wouldn't be surprised if no one in all of this universe knew who he was. Sure, he could present himself as God of All Creation but that's not why he was here after all, not like saying it would make it any better.

"Feeling better, mister can you help me back home? Those goblins attacked our town and mommy told me to run. I don't know where home is anymore" she said sadly as she looked at the ground.

Kami smiled at her and patted her head. In his natural instinct these were his creations and he could not help feel bad for them. He gently lifted her up and dusted her clothing making all the remains of the goblins disappear. Cheat or not, it would just not be right letting her walk around with goblin blood and remains on her.

"Sure, your town must be close by, right? I don't think you got here from afar. Come on" Kami extended his hand at her.

Himari shyly grabbed his hand as they began walking.

Kami made his way back to the road as he noticed the sun was coming down. It would soon be sunset and he would much rather find this town before night came. With that in mind he tucked at her small hand gently and began walking down the road once more. He couldn't help and feel like something would be wrong when he got there though.

A town that was attacked by goblins, a mother who told her small daughter to run off out of town. It seemed to him like they were overrun by goblins and the goblins were winning.

Does this mean by the time we get there, the town will have goblins everywhere. Ah is that the right thing to do, this poor little girl doesn't need to see that. Ah well, it's what the hero would do anyway.

With that settled he smiled at Himari before starring of into the distance once more.