Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 12

Okay, so I'll get on the next chapter soon as possible... 

maybe today I'll have it up.... 

But if not today.....then Thursday or Friday, 'cause I'm going away tomorrow ♥

P.S ; things heat up in this chapter ♥

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12.

I woke up to a miserable, rainy day. It just sucks to open your eyes for the first time of a new day, and see that it's raining!

I wanted to sleep for another 2 hours, but all night I kept thinking about Taylor.

I'm such a freak. I mean, I know he's a jerk, in every way possible...but I'm still in love with him.

I'm in love with a jerk.

Maybe not....maybe he's just too hot ('cause he is) , and it makes me nervous around him. But there's something other than his looks that....brings me in.

I'm going to find out sooner or later.

I was tangled in my covers, and I pulled them off me, and rubbed my eyes.

I got up, stretched, and I pulled a muscle in my shoulder.

"Ow," I murmured, barely awake, and rolled my right shoulder to fix it.

I stripped down my clothes, and wrapped a towel around my waist, and jumped in the shower. Showers usually wake me up.

After my shower, I put on a white blouse, and a different plaid skirt, (all part of the uniform set)....along with black knee-high socks.

When I looked in the mirror, I could of sworn I almost cried.

My scratches were worse. They were darker, and way more noticeable. Plus, I have a big fat bruise on my jawbone.

How attractive....I gently punched the mirror, completely pissed....and grabbed the brush.

Because of the shower, my hair was a little easier to brush, but it was still knotty. Holy....

After almost killing myself from brushing my hair, it ended up looking just fine. I decided to straighten it, and after I was done with my hair, it made me feel better.

I rubbed my eyes once more, then applied my usual makeup.

I don't wear lipstick or blush...or even the fondation stuff that covers up blemishes....I just wear eyeliner and mascarra. That's all I need. I don't have blemishes....except for a few freckles on my face from being out in the sun.

I stared myself in the mirror, mainly looking at my eyes. My eyes were being good today. They were lighter than usual....and I felt like a conceited little thing as I stared at myself in amusement.

I ran downstairs, and when I hit the marble floor, I almost slipped, My socks were slippery.

I grabbed onto the railing, and sighed in relief. Krissy came in from the kitchen, and smiled.

"Socks are dangerous," she said. Then when she saw my face, her smile faded. "Oh my god..." she looked at my scratches and bruise. "What happened?"

Was I going to tell her a girl beat me up 'cause her ex boyfriend hangs out with me sometimes?

Not really....