Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 64

Chapter 64.

~CHRISTINA'S POINT OF VIEW~

Angie hasn't been answering my calls or texts. It's been two days since I last seen her, and all of a sudden it's like she's dead.

I froze. Calm down, Christina.

Taylor and Daman went to get some pizza, and I told them I didn't wanna go with them because I thought maybe Angie and I could hang. I collapsed on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Have I done anything to piss her off?

I checked my phone again, knowing I had no new messages, but still. I just don't understand. She came over just a few days ago, and of course nothing was wrong with us! We all had fun -- her, me, Daman and Taylor (althought Angie's still kind of giving Taylor the looks every now and then, because she's still tense about what happened.) But, she left, saying she would call me, like always, and then here I am, worried something happened.

Maybe she's grounded, I thought. I bit the insides of my cheek. Maybe her family's going out, and they're making her go with them.

Then, something popped into my head, and I sat up. Did Angie tell her parents yet? It's about time she tells her parents about the baby! But, she would have told me, or called, or something. It's just not like her to not call somebody. She calls all the time, just to be able to talk to someone.

I got out of bed, and went through my drawers, finding something to change to. I've been lurking around in my PJ's all day, and I need to get changed. I threw on a lime green tank top, and faded jean shorts. I was still getting used to the fact it was the middle of May, and I didn't have to wear like ten layers of clothing. Still, I threw on a 'PINK' sweatshirt overtop, and checkered socks.

I went downstairs just as Taylor and Daman came in, Daman holding a pizza box.

"Hey, we brought pizza," Daman announced, going to the kitchen to set it down.

"I thought you guys were eating there?" I asked, leaning against the banister.

Taylor shrugged. "We did. Then we thought we'd get hungry later."

I smirked at him. "Wow. Am I allowed to have some?"

"No," Daman came back, shaking his head. "No, no, no, no, no. That's our pizza! That pizza in that kitchen is for men only!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Says who?"

"Says me! And Taylor," he looked at him, "right, Taylor?"

Taylor rolled his eyes. "Just let her have some."

"No," Daman said. "I paid for half of it, so...no."

Taylor and I exchanged a look. "You're retarded," I snapped.

Daman grinned, wagging his finger at me. "I wouldn't insult the one in control of the food."

I sighed. "So what? You and Taylor are just going to eat it all yourselves?"

"No," Daman said like I was insane. "I asked Corey to come over for a while."

I gasped. Taylor looked at me in shock. Of course, Taylor's the only one that knows about what happened at the party. What Corey did to me....or tried to anyways.

"No," I said shakily. Taylor touched my arm.

"Why? Who said you were in charge?"

"He's not coming," I snapped, looking away. "No way in hell I want him here."