Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 8

Sorry for being late .... My sister has a friend over so I get to finally work on my story ! Which...is not that popular at the moment....but who cares ?

Well, this chapter....to me....is pretty good. Like most stories, the good stuff starts in the middle. 

Lets just say there's a gym class in this chapter....and not a pretty one either ;)

Enjoy ! ☺

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8.

Taylor wasn't kidding when he said 'I'll be at your side all day'. He followed me everywhere...but I think he was just trying to bug me like the immature idiot he is. 

I tried to ignore him, but it was so hard to talk to friends.....

I bumped into Eric in the hall again - not literally, though.

"Hey Christina!" He smiled. "How's life?"

"Eh..." I shrugged. "Good - bad. Mostly bad..." I looked back at Taylor, who wasn't even paying attention.

Eric rolled his eyes. "I thought you knew the school already?"

"Exactly," I told him. "But Mr. Denis doesn't know that....and he doesn't let anybody talk but himself."

"I know what you mean. One time Christian and Johnny framed me for scratching the man's car with my keys.....and he wouldn't even let me open my mouth when I was in his office. Old fart."

I chuckled.

It was lunch time already....and Eric, me.....and Taylor walked to the cafeteria.

"You don't have to sit with us," I told Taylor, praying he would go with his friends.

He looked at his table, and Connor and Johnny winked at me. I grimaced and crossed my arms.

"You're right," Taylor said, to my surprised. "Bye."

He left, and Eric and I walked to our crowded table...and Angie literally jumped out of her seat and ran to us. She had her hair up in a claw clip, and she narrowed her eyes at Taylor.

"Tell me everything," she pleaded. "I had to listen to those people talk about hockey and...sports the whole time. Please Chris, entertain me!" She grabbed my arm and we sat down, with Angie on my right side, and Tiffany on my left.

"Me too," Tiffany smiled as she gave me a drink. "You should drink something. I bet his dry attitude makes you thirsty."

"Nice Kennedy!" Alex slapped her a high five.

I opened the water bottle, and took a sip.

"BOO!" Someone grabbed on to my shoulders, and I spit the water out on the table. Tiffany was startled.

Some water got on my face....man....and I'm wearing mascarra!

I turned around, and Taylor started laughing like an idiot.

"What's your effin' problem?!" I snapped. He kept laughing.

"Sorry," he said as he squeased in between me and Angie. "When I saw you with the water, I just knew I had to do something."

"Ugh," Angie rolled her eyes, then she looked at my face, and her eyes widened.

"Uh....someone's got a mascarra run..." she tried to wipe it off.