Inlove with a Jerk - Chapter 5

Please vote, comment ? Thaaanks♥

I'll try to upload three more chapters today J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5.

The first day of school was over and done with.

Angie and Tiffany met me at the front of the school.

"Hey," Angie said. "How'd it go?"

I shrugged and sighed. "We're not in trouble."

"What happened?" Tiffany asked. The three of us walked down the stairs at the front of the school, and started to walk home.

"Well....Mr. Denis thinks I'm late for classes because I get lost....so he hired me a buddy."

Both of them gasped in horror.

"No frickin way!" Angie almost shouted. Tiffany nudged her.

"Yes...frickin way," I told her. "All day tomorrow, I have to stay with 'Mr. Jameson'," I mimicked the principal's deep voice when I said Taylor's last name.

Tiffany shook her head, and chuckled. "Oh, god Chris....good luck."

"You know, I might not even show up."

"You have to!" Angie cried, then she calmed down, and whispered, "This is great for you."

"She's right," Tiffany agreed. "He might not be the most evilest jerk to you...?"

"Ugh," I murmured as we kept walking -

"CHRIS!" Someone screamed - and all of a sudden something smashed into my head.

I fell backwards to the grass, and Angie and Tiffany knelt down beside me.

"Jesus Christ!" Tiffany gasped. "You almost got hit by the bus!"

"W-what?" I asked, completely shocked, and terrified.

"Yeah," Angie hugged me. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm...fine," I got up, and my heart was beating a hundred beats a second. "What the hell hit my head?"

"Oh..." Tiffany and Angie turned around. I looked, and Taylor was across the street with his friends walking.

"Can I have my ball back?" Taylor asked from the other side of the sidewalk. I looked at the grass, and a football was laying there.

"You ass," Angie shouted at him. "Why'd you throw it at her?"

"If I didn't throw it at her, she'd probably be dead," he shouted back. Angie turned back to look at me.

I picked up the football, and whipped it across the street, and to my surprise it was in the air doing a complete spiral. Nice timing.

The boys gasped. "Jesus Christ girl," Christian said as Taylor barely caught it as it smashed into his stomach.

"Thanks for saving my life," I said sarcastically to Taylor. "My hero."

He gave the ball to Connor, and closed his eyes. "See you tomorrow....loser."

We were at the bus stop...and away from the boys. They turned down another street, thank god.

"I didn't know you played football," Angie said surprised. "You really caught some guys' attention."

"When you have a brother, sometimes you can do this kind of stuff," I said.

Tiffany nodded. "Like, you whipped it right at the poor boy's stomach. He looked like he was about to vomit."

"Good," Angie muttered. Tiffany shrugged.

I asked Angie and Tiffany if they wanted to come over and hangout. Of course they said yes.

"I don't have a life," Tiffany told me as she locked arms with me. Angie got my other side.

"You don't mind if I flirt with your brother....do you Chris?" Angie joked.

"I don't care. He already got suspended, so he's probably bored to death."

"Holy!"

"I know right?"

"He's a bad boy?" Angie asked with rosy cheeks. "Bonus!"

"No, not bonus, Angie," Tiffany disagreed. "Someone like...you...would need someone good."

"Suspended on the first day of school," Angie beamed. "I'd like some of him..."

"Ew," me and Tiffany both said.

We made it to my house, and Tiffany and Angie gasped.