Harry faints after Louis being mad

"God damn Harry, it's always the same! You get home late every single day. Is there someone else? Huh?" Louis asked angrily.

Harry indeed got home late every evening. He was planning a big surprise for Louis, and that's why he got home late all the time. Because he was preparing it. He just couldn't tell Louis yet.

"No, Lou. There isn't someone else. You know I love you with all my heart. I wouldn't cheat on you. I'm not like that." Harry answered.

"Yeah? Well, where are you all the time then? It is goddamnit almost three months ago that we spent an evening together. And when you finally come home, you almost fall asleep immediately. How long ago is it that we've done it together? Also almost three months. What the hell is going on?" Louis asked, raising his voice.

"I... I know... but, soon you'll know why... it just takes some time." Harry said, his eyes getting wet. He didn't like it when Louis got mad at him. Harry was secretly recording an album. And he was dedicating it to Louis. The album was almost done. Just a couple more days.

"Dry those fucking tears! I'm the one who should be sad! Not you, you don't have a reason. Come on, go ahead, go to bed! Because you must be oh so tired from whatever it is that you're doing." Louis said.

Harry sighed. He knew that he had to tell it. Otherwise things would get out of hand.

"Okay... I'll tell you all right... but let's go to the couch. That talks easier. But please boo bear... don't scream at me again..." Harry said softly, feeling a little dizzy because of the emotion. Harry hated it when he got screamed at. In some kind of way it always scared him. It always made his heart beat really fast. And that was the case now as well.

"Okay... sorry for screaming... I know you're not a cheater. But you have to understand that it's frustrating..." Louis said and made his way to the couch. Harry slowly stood up from the kitchen chair and tried to walk to the couch as well, but he didn't make it. He got so dizzy, everything started spinning. He called out for Louis.

"Lou... I don't feel..." wad all Harry could get out. His legs gave in and he fell to the floor.

Louis jumped up and ran over to his boyfriend.

"Oh no... Harry! Hey, love, do you hear me?" Louis asked as he gently slapped Harry's cheek.

After five minutes Harry started to move and slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Louis, eyes red because of crying, his expression worried.

"Hmmm... Lou? Wh.. what happened?" Harry asked, a bit confused.

"Oh love! You're awake. You passed out dear." Louis said softly.

Then Harry started to remember what happened.

"Hmm... I remember now." Harry said softly.

"How do you feel love?" Louis asked concerned. He really regretted shouting at Harry. Because that caused Harry to faint. He felt so guilty.

"Mmhh... still feel dizzy." Harry admitted.

"Okay, I think it's best that you lay down. Let's go to the couch, yeah? Can you stand up for a second? Do you think you can manage that?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded and slowly got up. But once he was on his feet, he started swaying. Louis grabbed him and put his hands on his boyfriend's waist to steady him and guided him to the couch where he made him lay down again. He made sure Harry had a pillow under his head and covered him with a blanket.

"God Haz... you gave me quite the scare. Can I get you anything?" Louis asked. He had to make it up to Harry.

"S.. sorry. A little bit of water..." Harry replied softly. His voice was barely above a whisper. He just didn't have the energy to talk.

"I'll get you some water love. No worries, just rest." Louis said, walking to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. He helped his boyfriend to raise his head, so it was easier for him to drink.

"Thanks." Harry whispered softly once he was done drinking.

"Shhh... no worries... shhh, it's okay." Louis said, running a hand through Harry's hair, caressing his soft brown curls.

"I...'m going... to..  tell... you why... I am home.. so late.." Harry managed to get out.

"Don't worry about that now love. Rest first. I'll be right back, I'm going to grab that thing we have to take our blood pressure. I wanna know how much yours is." Louis said.

"Lou.. no... I'm fine." Harry said.

"You're not fine love, you look really pale. I'll be right back." Louis said and went upstairs.

Harry knew Louis was right. Emotion had completely overtaken him and he still felt really dizzy.

Louis came back into the living room with the small device and took Harry's blood pressure. When it was done, he looked at the device with big eyes.

"Oh love... no wonder you don't feel good. Your blood pressure is 70/50. That's way too low. You're not moving from the couch, okay? I don't want you to pass out again. And it's my fault this all happened and I'm sorry for that. You can tell me later what you want to tell me. But now, I'm going to give you some chocolate, that will bring your blood pressure back to a normal level. And you are going to sleep a little bit, yeah?" Louis said.

Harry nodded. He ate the piece of chocolate his boyfriend gave to him and closed his eyes. It didn't take long before Harry fell asleep. So tired he was, so dizzy, so empty he felt.

When Louis saw Harry fell asleep, he gently stroked his boyfriend's arm. He felt so sorry. Perhaps Harry really had a good reason to come home late. Why did he always have to make his conclusions way too fast?

A couple of hours later, Harry woke up. He felt a hand runnig through his hair. When he opened his eyes, Louis was looking at him.

"Hey, Haz, love. How are you feeling now?" Louis asked.

"Better." Harry said.

"That's good love. I feel so sorry... this is all my fault..." Louis said, still feeling very guilty.

"It's okay. I'll just tell you now why I stay away so long..." Harry said and sat up. He grabbed his head and moaned, because his head was still spinning a little.

"Shh.. easy love. Lay back down." Louis said.

Harry nodded and made his head rest on the pillow again.

"Look... the reason why I stay away so long... I'm recording an album at the moment. Not to sell, it's not meant for my fans... it's meant for you. I wanted to give it to you as a surprise for our anniversary. That's why I am always so tired too... I just worked really hard and... yeah..." Harry said.

"Oh... wow... that is a nice surprise. I'm so sorry for everything I said... what was I thinkig?" Louis said softly.

"It's okay boo bear... but  now you know." Harry replied.

"That's so sweet of you. That you made an album, just for me... oh Harry... I love you. And I'm such a jerk... I don't deserve you. I really don't." Louis replied and started crying.

"Love... it's okay, really. Hey... this was all a misunderstanding. Let's just forget about it, okay? Don't cry honey." Harry said, wiping away the tears from Louis' eyes.

Louis nodded and hugged Harry tight. Harry hugged his boyfriend too and rubbed his back. Then they kissed passionately.

"Haz, sweety, is there anything I can get you? How do you feel now?" Louis asked.

"The dizzyness starts to fade. Can I have a glass of coke please?" Harry asked.

"Sure love." Louis said and gave Harry a glass of cola. Harry drank it greedily.

Louis spend the rest of the night taking care of Harry. He even gave him a nice massage before they went to sleep.

A good week later the album was ready and when Louis heard it, he cried. Harry truly was a magician when it came to writing songs. Louis cried, hearing all those beautiful songs on the cd. Now the only thing there was left to do, was giving a nice present to Harry too. And all was good again.

A/N: I'm sorry it is taking me so long to update. I update whenever I can, but I have been quite busy with other things as well. Love you all x

Larry Sick fics + H/COn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara