Pool accident (Louis)

Louis and Harry were relaxing at the swimming pool. They were fooling around a little bit. Teasing each other and pushing each other into the pool.
Harry got an idea.

"Lou... I've got an idea. What if I tie you up, spin you around and then you have to walk towards the pool. If you fall in, you lose. I'll stay near to make sure you don't hit anything."

“This is dangerous.” Louis said, smiling because he actually thouight the idea was funny as well. He would get back on Harry for that later, because he had something funny in mind for him as well. He wanted to dress him up as some Mexican guitar player with a really big somebrero and an ukelele. Harry tied Louis up. Louis was walking towards the pool. He didn't fall. "I made it!" he screamed happily. He jumped up and down from happiness. But ten it went wrong. He slipped, fell into the pool and he hit his head against the edge, making him feel dizzy. He went under water completely, but since his arms were tied up, he couldn't move them and he didn't manage to get out of the water by himself. A lot of water got into his mouth and he started to panic. He wanted to get out but it didn't work. It took a little while before Harry noticed Louid had trouble getting out of the water. But when he realized, he jumped into the water and grabbed Louis. He pulled him out as fast as possible. Louis wasn't moving and his eyes were closed. Fuck! What the hell was he thinking? Harry sat down and pulled Louis on his lap. He put his fingers on Louis' neck to check if he could feel his pulse. Pfew, at least his heart was beating. He started stroking his hair and slapping his face softly, hoping it would make his boyfriend come round.

“Boo bear, do you hear me? Lou...!”

He didn't get any reaction of Louis. He just kept on laying there. Fuck! How stupid could he be? How in the world did he ever think this was a funny idea? He slapped Louis again, this time a little harder. Louis' eyes fluttered open and he started coughing violently, due to the amount of water he had swallowed.

Harry was rubbing his back and stroking his hair. He could see the fear in his boyfriend's eyes. This was all his fault. He nearly killed his boyfriend, all because of a stupid game. What did he do? He was snapped out of his thoughts by another round of violent coughs from Louis. The sound of it was heart wrecking.

“Oh my god Lou, I'm so sorry, fuck, I didn't mean to, I just thought...”

Tears were running down Harry's face. It took a while before Louis managed to catch his breath.

“Hazza...”

“Boo bear, I'm so so so sorry, I... “

“Haz... 's okay... I know. Can you please untie me now?”

Harry totally forgot Louis was still tied up. He untied him and made Louis lay down on his lap again.

“Thanks...” Louis said.

“Lou... I... “

Tears kept on running down Harry's face.

“Shhh... Hazza, I know you didn't mean to... it's okay... don't cry please.”

“It's not okay. I nearly killed you. Are you okay now?”

“My head hurts... I hit my head on the edge of the pool when I fell in.”

“Oh Lou, shit... I'm so sorry, I... I never meant to hurt you.”

“Mmmh, I know that. Can we get out of here now? I'm so cold...”

“Yes of course, let's go inside. Can you walk?” Harry asked Louis who was still laying on his lap.

“I don't know... my head really hurts... brrr... I'm really cold...”