Anorexic (Louis) Part 2

Hi guys, sorry sorry sorry, a thousand times sorry, but apart from writing I have tons of other things going on at the moment :) but hey, today I finally found the time to write the second part :) thanks for all the nice comments on the last one. Enjoy :)

Back at home...

"Well, Lou, I'm impressed honey. Didn't know you were that strong actually. Carrying those bag all the way home, refusing to get a taxi, wow." Harry said, looking proud at his boyfriend.

Louis gave Harry a small smile in return, before sitting down on the couch, completely exhausted. That's when Louis' inner demon started to talk again.

'You're too fat, even carrying bags home makes you tired, you piece of shit.' Louis heard the little voice inside his head say. He sighed. Perhaps he shouldn't have dinner tonight. Perhaps he should just quit eating and do more work outs. That's what was going through his head. Louis decided to skip dinner today. The only thing he had to do was find an excuse.

"Haz? I'm really sorry, but, I don't think I'm going to eat dinner." Louis said.

"Why? What's the matter honey?" Harry asked, a bit worried.

"Well, my stomach feels a little weird." Louis lied.

"Oh honey... perhaps a stomach bug or something." Harry said.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to rest a bit, upstairs in bed." Louis said, sad to disappoint Harry, but on the other hand very pleased, doing what his inner demon wanted.

"You're really not well, are you?" Harry asked.

"Not really, indeed." Louis said.

"Is there anything you need love?" Harry asked, hoping he could help in some way.

"No, not really, I just need some sleep I guess." Louis replied.

"Okay, have a good sleep honey, give a yell when there's anything you need." Harry said.

"I will." Louis lied and disappeared upstairs. 

He walked over to the mirror again, looked at himself and sighed. He felt tears coming up again but he tried to fight them back. Then he heard Harry coming upstairs, so he made his way into bed fast and pretended to be fast asleep.

Harry quietly opened the door and looked inside. He saw Louis was sleeping and decided to sit down next to him and started stroking his hair softly. Then, Louis pretended to wake up, since he wasn't really sleeping.

"Sorry hun, didn't mean to wake you up." Harry said.

"It's okay Haz." Louis said softly.

"How do you feel honey?" Harry asked concerned.

"Hmm, it's okay. Can you please leave me alone now? I fancy another nap." Louis said.

Harry reacted quite surprised. Normally Louis always really liked being taken care of whenever he was sick. But he decided to respect his boyfriend's wish and left the room. Harry went downstairs and put himself onto the couch and turned on the tv. One of his favorite movies was on, but he couldn't really concentrate. He thoughts were with Louis' strange behavior. He just didn't seem himself today, poor lad. But then Harry decided to let it go. Everyone had a bad day once in a while, he thought. Perhaps tomorrow would be a better day.

In the bedroom...

Louis was in bed, curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out. He just wondered why he felt like this. It felt like some kind of monster was taking over his brain. He made his mind up and he was sure. He was going on a diet. Only salad, no dressing, just raw vegetables. And he would take a subscription at the gym. 

But even though he had made his mind up, the crying wouldn't stop. He just felt so many things at once. There was nothing more he wanted than to be comforted by his lovely boyfriend right now. He decided to give a yell. But he wasn't going to tell Harry about his plan to lose weight, because Harry would just say things like 'you're good as you are, you're not fat, you're beautiful.'." But Louis felt the complete opposite. 

"Haz? Haz, please come!" Louis yelled.

Harry heard Louis' voice and ran upstairs. When he opened the door, he saw Louis, curled up in a ball, crying. He took Louis in his arms and made his boyfriend's head rest on his chest and stroked his hair.

"Shhhh... easy love, easy. It's okay... what's the matter?" Harry asked, his voice in a soothing and comforting tone.

"M...my stomach just hurts." Louis lied.

"Aw... honey. Want me to rub some circles?" Harry asked.

Louis wanted to say yes, but then his inner demon spoke again. 'Don't let him do it Louis, he will feel all the fat on your belly.' The voice inside Louis' head said.

"Uh.. eh.. no, thanks." Louis said.

Harry really started to get worried.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Harry asked.

"Yes, it's very painful when I touch it." Louis lied again.

"Okay honey, that's not normal. I'm calling a doctor. That's not normal honey." Harry said.

Crap. Now Harry wanted to call a doctor. And Louis realised, once Harry got something in his mind, he would do it, even if he told him he didn't want to get examined by a doctor. But Louis also realised he had to continue playing his game. Otherwise Harry would get suspicious.

"Okay Haz, okay." Louis said, and he cried even harder. Harry just held him tight and continued to stroke his hair, after he made the phone call. He took a tissue and dried Louis' tears, well, attempted to, because his tears continued to fall.

"Shh... easy love, the doctor is coming soon, everything will be okay honey. I'm here... shhh, it's okay. Everything is going to be all right." Harry said.

But little did he know...

To be continued...

P.S. : I try to update a bit faster now, sorry for the wait.