Vitamin treatment (Harry)

This story is requested by Paquitadelpilar. I hope you like it :)

Harry woke up, not feeling great. His head was hurting, his muscles were aching, his throat was sore and he felt that some coughs were coming up as well. He sighed.

"Not again." He thought by himself. It was already the second time this month that he wasn't feeling well. He started coughing. Louis woke up from it.

"Hey, Haz sweety, not feeling well?" Louis asked.

"No... not really." Harry croaked.

"Oh love. What's the matter? What do you feel?" Louis asked.

"Ugh... sore muscles, coughing, sore throat, headache. I just feel miserable." Harry replied.

"Poor baby. Sounds like the flu to me. You're sick quite often the last couple of months. I think I'm going to call the doctor." Louis said.

"Mmhhh... he can't do much about the flu." Harry replied.

"I know sweety, but since you're sick so often, I think it's not a bad idea to have your blood checked." Louis said.

"Ugh... I hate needles. But you might be right. Maybe that's not a bad idea at all." Harry said.

"It's funny." Louis said.

"What is funny?" Harry asked.

"Well, that whenever they have to draw blood, you're scared to death. But a tattoo... no problem." Louis said, giggling a bit.

"That's different Lou. Tattoos make me beautiful, but those doctors and their needles only want to hurt me. They are all sadists, they give me the creeps." Harry said jokingly.

"Yeah... oh well, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of them either. Now why don't you rest a little while I call the doctor? Best is that he'll come here. I don't think you're in the mood to go outside, are you love?" Louis asked.

"Mmhh... not really. I hurt everywhere. But I'm in the mood to cuddle though. I feel kinda cold, and only you can make me feel warm boo, there is no better blanket than you." Harry said.

"So, I'm a blanket now? Well, I'm glad to make you feel warm. But first I'm making the call." Louis said.

Louis made the call. The doctor was going to come in a couple of hours. Louis went back upstairs and crawled into bed next to Harry and wrapped himself around him.

"I like that Lou. You're so nice and warm. Mmmhh." Harry said.

"And you're really soft Haz. I don't like the fact that you're sick, but I do like the cuddles." Louis had to admit.

"Me too. I love you so much." Harry said.

Louis ran a hand through Harry's hair. He could feel Harry was burning up.

"Hey, Haz, you're burning up sweety." Louis said.

"I know. It's because I..." Harry got interrupted by a round of coughs.

"Do I need to get you a drink love? Some water?" Louis asked when the fit passed.

"Yeah. Some water would be nice. And something for my headache. Feels like a whole colony of elephants is walking through my head." Harry said.

"Oh poor love. But you are tiger sweety, you can scare those elephants away." Louis said jokingly.

Harry wanted to laugh, but it was hurting his head even more.

"Ow... ouch my head..." Harry said.

"Sorry love. I didn't want to hurt you. I'm going to get you some water and a pill, and then you are going to sleep, okay?" Louis said.