Homejacked (both)

Harry was busy in the kitchen. Louis was almost home from a long day of recording in the studio. That's why Harry was cooking a meal. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend with some home made lasagna. He got everything done just on time. Harry heard their front door open. Louis walked in, smiling.

"Mmmhh... smells good love, what are we having for dinner tonight?" Louis asked, his stomach already grumbling.

"Some nice home made lasanga." Harry answered.

"One of my favorites."

"I know, that's why I made it. How was recording love?"

"It was awesome. I finished all of the songs today, so... that means we have a free day tomorrow. Finally we can sleep in." Louis said, with a big smile on his face.

"That's fantastic. Me and you together, the whole day. I'm going to enjoy that "

"Me too Harry, me too." Louis said enthousiastically.

"Dinner's ready love, let's eat."

Harry and Louis enjoyed their dinner and afterwards they went to the couch and cuddled a little bit. Then they decided to put on a movie.

They were watching for half an hour now, when Harry, all of a sudden, muted the TV.

"Haz, love, what are you doing?"

"Shhh... be quiet for a moment, I think I heard something at the door."

Louis kept quiet, but they didn't hear anything anymore. Harry turned on the sound again. Only 5 minutes later, Louis snatched the remote out of Harry's hands and put the TV on mute again. Harry gave Louis a strange look. Louis put his finger in front of his mouth, telling Harry to be quiet.

All of a sudden they hear the sound of breaking glass.

"H...haz... s..someone is inside of our house..." Louis whispered. He was scared to death.

"I... know... I heard something too. It came from the kitchen... hide, love." Harry whispered back.

They wanted to go and hide themselves, but it was too late. The living door swung open and 2 men entered the room. You couldn't see their faces because they were wearing masks.

Louis and Harry were so scared, but Harry found the courage to speak.

"What do you want?" Harry asks, with fear in his voice.

Before he gets an answer, one of the men grabs Louis and puts a gun against his head. Louis starts crying.

"Money! Now! Or I'll kill him." The man shouted.

Louis started to cry even harder. It was annoying the men, so he punched Louis in the face. He must have hit him hard, because Louis went knock out. Louis fell to the ground. One of the men kneeled down beside Louis, still pointing the gun at him.

"Come on! We don't have all night. Money! Fast!" The other man screamed.

Harry was scared to death. He walked over to the sideboard where they keep their cash. He opened the drawer and took out all of the cash they had at home, which was quite a lot. Something like a 1000 dollar.

Harry gave the money to one of those men. He started counting it and smiled.

"More than I had hoped for." He said.

"Wh... why are you doing this?" Harry asked with a shaky voice.

"That's none of your business!" The man answered angrily.

He kicked Harry in the stomach. The other man was still pointing his gun at Louis, but the other one made a sign at him that he could take the gun away.
They kicked Harry one more time to make sure he wouldn't move and they left the house. Harry was seeing spots. Then everything turned black.

About 30 minutes later Harry came round. He immediatly remembered what happened and saw Louis laying on the floor, still unconscious. He ran over to him, holding his ribs at the same time, because they were hurting so bad.

Harry kneeled down beside Louis and started stroking his hair.

"Louis, boo, can you hear me?" Harry asked.

Louis began to stir and opened his eyes, making a painful face.

"H...Haz? What happened?" Louis asked confused.

"Homejackers..." I replied.

"So... it was real? I thought I just had a bad dream... ugh... am nauseous." Louis said.

"They punched you in the face love... maybe you're concussed." Harry said.

"Maybe..." Louis answered, noticing Harry was holding his ribs.

"Can you stand up Lou?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I think so." He answered. He tried to stand up and to his surprise it went good. He only was a little nauseous, but apart from that he was feeling quite okay. He was looking at Harry, who was making a painful face. "Are you hurting Haz?"

"Ow! My ribs are hurting. I got kicked. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Physically at least. I was so scared when he pulled that gun...." Louis said and he started crying.

"I know boo...shh it's over now..." Harry said as he pulled Louis into a hug. He winced at the pain coming from his ribs.

"Haz... let's go to the couch okay. I think it's better that you lay down a little and that we ice your ribs. Seems like it hurts a lot. And the police... I don't know. They probably never find them anyway." Louis said.

"You're right. We didn't see their face or the car." Harry answered.

Louis helped Harry to lay down on the couch. He took an ice pack to put on Harry's ribs.

"Can you lift your shirt love?" Louis asked.

Harry lifted his shirt and Louis' mouth fell open. Harry's side was completely blue. No wonder it was so painful.

"Haz, love, I'm calling the doctor, your side is completely blue. No wonder it hurts." Louis said.

"N... no doctor. Just ice." Harry said.

"Haz... I know you don't like it, but you might have broken some ribs." Louis answered.

" 'kay.."

The doctor came to check on Harry. Most doctors had those mobile x-ray machines, so people didn't have to go to the hospital anymore all the time. She took an x-ray. His ribs weren't broken, only badly bruised. She adviced him to rest and to stay in bed. They thanked her and she left.

"Come on Haz, let's get you to bed."

"I don't wanna move." Harry said and he started crying.

"Hey Haz... love... does it hurt that bad?"

"Y..yes. But it's not only that." He said.

"What is it Haz? You can tell me."

"When he pulled that gun... I thought he was going to kill you... I thought I lost you... that I would never see you again and... " Harry said crying.

"Shhh...  easy... it's over now Haz. I have been scared too, I also thought that I was going to die. But we're okay love. It's all good." Louis said.

"Y... yeah..."

"Come on, let's go to bed."

Louis helped Harry to stand up and they went to bed. Louis helped Harry to change in his pj's. Harry winced in pain.

"Ow!"

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll get you something for the pain, okay?"

"Mmh, yeah. Thanks love."

Louis gave a painkiller and some water to Harry. Harry swallowed the pill and layed down. Louis crawled into bed next to Harry and moved as close as possible to make him feel comfortable. Harry put his head on Louis shoulder and like that they fell asleep.

They were safe now. Everything was going to be all right. As long as they had each other.