Sports hurt (Harry)

"Please Haz! Please! Come and play football with me, please?" Louis asked, already for the fifteenth time today.

"All right, but you'll give me a massage in the evening if I come and play with you." Harry replied.

"We have a deal Mr. Styles." Louis said.

Harry smiled, just because of the idea of Louis giving him a nice and long massage. Louis hands were small, but they always knew perfectly what they were doing. They always made Harry feel relax. Louis was a great boyfriend. 

"Come on, grab your bag, let's go." Louis said, in a very impatient way. 

"Easy Lou, easy, we have all day, why are you in such a hurry?" Harry asked

"It's such a long time ago I played that I just can't wait." Louis explained.

"All right, well, I'm ready, let's go sweetheart." Harry said.

They drove to the field together and put their bags away in the dressing room.

"Okay Haz, now, let's start with some simple skills. I'm going to stand in the goal and I'm going to be the keeper. You are going to stand over there and try to score, got it?" Louis asked.

"But I already scored a goal Lou. That goal is you. Love you!" Harry said, with the sparkle in his eyes.

"Aw, Haz, that 's so cute. Love you too cupcake." Louis responded and gave his boyfriend a big smile. 

Louis went to stand in the goal. Harry ran and kicked the ball really hard. Louis jumped, but couldn't catch it, so Harry scored.

"Good job Haz. But I guess that was just beginner's luck. Let's try it again from a bit farther away." Louis said.

Harry nodded and moved a little backwards. Louis returned to the goal and Harry ran towards the ball, but instead of hitting it, he trips over it and falls to the ground really hard. 

Louis started laughing, it looked so funny. But when he saw Harry wasn't getting back up again, he got worried and ran over to his boyfriend.

"Haz, love? Hey baby, are you all right?" Louis asked when he knelt down next to Harry.

"N...no... I fell on my shoulder... it hurts..." Harry said and started crying.

"Oh no Haz... that looks dislocated to me..., poor love. Can you sit up sweety?" Louis asked while he gently stroked Harry's back.

"Ow... Lou... sniff... p.... lease... don't stroke my ... back... sniff... it hurts so bad.." Harry said with a shaky voice.

"Aw, Haz, it's really bad, isn't it?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded. 

"Okay, there's two things we can do. Or, I help you up and I drive you to the hospital, or, I call an ambulance to get us out of here." Louis said.

"Just... try to help me up... don't want an ambulance..." Harry said softly.

"Okay Haz, try to sit on your knees and push yourself up with your good arm. I'll hold your waist to help you get up." Louis said.

After a little struggle, Harry managed to get up, but he was in a lot of pain. Slowly they walked to their car and Louis gently helped Harry in. Harry screamed in pain.

"OOOWWWW!" Harry yelled.

Louis felt really sorry and tears started running down his face as well.

"Lou? Sweety why are you crying?" Harry asked.

"Because you're hurt... because I only cared about football." Louis explained.

"Lou... love, why do you always blame yourself when accidents happen? It's not your fault that I'm a clumsy idiot sometimes."