Sick on travel (Louis)

A/N: I completely forgot who requested this, but I hope you enjoy it. It is quite a long one.

--------------------------------------

Wiping the steam from the mirror, Louis looked at himself for the first time today. He thought he looked a little tired, but who wouldn't be after so many hours of driving. They were going to the south of France, to enjoy a holiday together. They still had to drive seven hours. Yesterday evening they stopped at a hotel to get some rest.

Louis came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. It was pretty unusual for him to be the first one out of the shower, much less the first one up, but he had tried to let Harry sleep a little longer since he slept really bad. Louis stood over his sleeping boyfriend for a moment, not really wanting to disturb him, but it had to be done. He gently shook Harry's shoulder.

“Hey, time to hit the road love.” Louis said.

Harry answered with a groan and the pulling of a pillow up over his head.
“Come on Haz, don’t be like that. Who does that to someone who is waking them up so nicely sweety?” Louis asked.

Harry pulled the pillow off his head and flipped him off.

“You do that all the time Lou, when I wake you up at home.”Harry answered. Louis laughed. 

“What’s this? Are we grumpy?” Louis asked.

“No, I just thought that I could show you what it is like to get you up in the morning." Harry said playfully.

Louis had to laugh again and got dressed.

“Do I really have to get out of bed now? I'm still tired. The night was way too short." Harry said as he repositionned himself in the bed.

“Yes, sleepy pants. Remeber that we are still seven hours away from our destination Haz.” Louis answered.

"I know... but how about a nap of ten minutes?" Harry asked.

“You know what? Get dressed and I'll drive these last seven hours. You drove long yesterday as well. Than you can sleep in the car, what do you think?” Louis asked.

"Sounds good to me." Harry replied.

All right. Get dressed and let's have some breakfast.” Louis said.

Harry got dressed and they went downstairs to have some breakfast.

"What would you like to eat love?" Louis asked.

“Maybe a little toast, and I’d like some tea.” Harry responded.

“Alright, I’ll place the order.” Louis answered.

Louis had placed the order and a little later the food was on the table.

Harry ate his toast and had a second cup of tea. When they were done, they checked out of the hotel and got on the road again. Within minutes of getting back on the highway, Harry was leaning against a pillow in the passenger seat, fast asleep.

After three hours of driving, Louis had to make a stop to get some gasoline. He was feeling quite hungry, so he bought a sandwich in the little shop at the gas station. He wanted to ask Harry if he wanted something as well, but his boyfriend was still fast asleep. Thinking about the bad night Harry had, he decided to let him sleep. Ten minutes later Louis started driving again.