Sea sick (Harry)

It was a beatiful day. The sun was shining and it was really hot.

"Haz, what do you think about sailing away fro here with our yacht?" Louis asked

It was music to Harry's ears.

"Of course love, that's a long time ago that we've done that. I'm looking for my clothes and then we can go. Where do you want to sail to?" Harry asked

"To France." Louis replied.

"Oh, lovely, bonjour!" Harry replied

Louis chuckled at Harry's attempt to speak French.

"You will have to do something about your French darling." Louis said jokingly

Harry just smiled. A boat trip with his lovely boyfriend. What more does a man need to be happy? And the best thing was that they could sleep on their yacht as well. They even had a nice kitchen and a bathroom on it.

Harry went upstairs and took his clothes. Louis did the same. They also packed some food, so that they could cook a nice meal in the evening when they had docked.

"I have everything. Are you ready?" Louis asked. He was so impatient.

"Yes love, I'm ready as well." Harry replied.

"I drive!!!" Louis said happily.

"Okay love, okay, but slow and carefull okay? I don't want to land in the water with the car." Harry said.

"Oh come on Haz, you know me." Louis replied.

"Yes, and that's exactly why I say it." Harry responded playfully.

"Hey! That's not very nice! Really not!" Louis answered. He tried to sound angry but burst out in laughter.

"You're not a very good actor sweety." Harry said.

"I know. Come on, let's go. The last one in the car is a grandpa!" Louis yelled.

Harry and Louis ran to the car, and of course Louis arrived first.

"So... I guess I'm a grandpa now." Harry said, a little bit out of breath from the short run.

"Yes, you are! You are! Do you need a walking stick?" Louis joked.

"No... not a walking stick. My legs are doing just fine, thank you very much." Harry said jokingly.

Louis climbed into the driver's seat and drove to the port where their yacht was docked. He parked the car nicely between two trees.
They got out of the car and walked to their yacht. It was beautiful. Not too big, but not small either. They put all their stuff inside and made the bed. Louis took a map out of one of the drawers to check where they could dock for the night. It would be in Dover. They would sail to Dover today, which wasn't that far, only 3 hours from where they were now. And tomorrow they would continue their journey to France. Louis made the engine of the yacht start and gave in the course on the computer system of the boat. Louis was sitting in the captain's cabin. Harry was on the upper deck. Louis saw on the computer that there were no other ships near, so he could use the automatic pilot and leave the captain's cabin. He went to the upper deck and took Harry's hand.

"Isn't this romantic sweety?" Louis asked.

"Yes, very romantic." Harry replied.

But Harry wasn't actually feeling good. The sea was a bit wild and it made his stomach do some flip flops inside of his body. But he didn't want to ruin their day.

"Are you up for some food love?" Louis asked.

Only the thought of food made Harry nearly puke. But he just nodded. He couldn't say no, or Louis would know something was wrong.