Sinus infection (Louis)

Louis woke up from a pounding headache. He turned around and took a look at the clock. It was only 3 a.m.
He sighed. His head was hurting, his nose was stuffed and his throat felt like sandpaper. He turned on his other side and took a look at Harry. Soft snores were escaping from his boyfriend's mouth. He hated to wake Harry, but he wanted his comfort at this very moment.

'Haz... Haz...' Louis said, sounding congested.

'Mmm... Lou? What's the matter love.' Harry asked, still sleepy.

'I hate to wake you up... but I don't feel good at all.' Louis said, clearly audible his nose was stuffed.

Harry turned on the light and took a look at Louis. The poor lad was looking really pale. Harry put a hand on his boyfriend's forehead and found it was disturbingly hot.

'Oh Lou, pumpkin... you have a fever. What is it you're feeling?' Harry asked in a soothing way and pulled Louis closer to him.

'My nose is stuffed, my throat's really sore. But the worst is my head... it hurts so bad.' Louis said quietly.

'Oh honey... that doesn't sound like fun... I'm going to grab the thermometer, I wanna know how bad your fever is love.' Harry said.

A couple of minutes later, Harry returned with the thermometer and checked Louis' temperature.

'102.3, that's not good love. You need fever reducers.' Harry said.

'Haz... I don't know if I can swallow pills at the moment... my throat's really sore. And now my teeth start to hurt as well.' Louis said softly.

Harry could tell by the way his boyfriend was speaking, he was really feeling awful.

'All right. Then I'll go and get a wet towel. Your fever has to go down honey.' Harry said.

Some time later Harry came back with a wet towel and carefully placed it on his sick boyfriend's forehead. Then he got back in to bed and made Louis' head rest on his chest. He gently started to stroke Louis' hair.

'Is this helping a little honey?' Harry asked concerned.

Louis nodded softly.

'Mmmhh, Haz? I'm tired.' Louis said.

'No wonder, it's 3 a.m. and you're sick like a dog. If you're not feeling better tomorrow, you should see a doctor love. Perhaps you need meds.' Harry said.

Louis just nodded softly and tiredly blinked his eyes. Harry took the wet towel away and put it on the floor. He would put that away in the morning.

'Try to sleep a little bit love. You need it.' Harry said and put his arms around Louis. Louis really liked to sleep with Harry's arms around him, even more when he was sick. It didn't take him long to fall asleep. He felt exhausted and sick.

The next morning, Harry woke up and saw Louis sitting up, leaning forward, resting his head on his hands.

'Still feeling bad love?' Harry asked concerned.

'Yeah.' Louis said softly, not really wanting to speak since his throat was hurting so bad. The pounding headache was also still there.

'Aw... Lou. You should see a doctor honey.' Harry said.

Louis nodded. He hated going to the doctors, more than anything. But he knew Harry was right.

---
At the doctors
---

'Louis Tomlinson?' The doctor asked. Louis stood up and walked i nto the doctor's office. Harry of course stayed by his boyfriend's side.

The doctor asked Louis what was wrong and Louis explained everything. Then the doctor examined him and ran a few tests.

'Louis, I'm afraid I have to put you on antibiotics. You're having a bad sinus infection.' The doctor said.

The doctor wrote a prescription and then they were free to go. Louis had to rest and take his medicine on time.

When they came home, Harry made Louis lay down on the couch and covered him with the softest blanket he could find.

'Can I do anything love to make you feel better?' Harry asked.

'Perhaps some tea...' Louis said.

'All right honey. I'll make you some ginger tea.' Harry said and went to the kitchen.

A bit later Harry came back with the tea.

'Hmmm... thanks Haz.' Louis said.

'Is there anything else I can do to make you feel better?' Harry asked.

'Mmh... just lay with me please. My head is killing me.' Louis said.

'I'll lay with you, but you need to take your antibiotics first love. So you'll have to eat a little bit first.' Harry said.

'I'm not hungry Haz.' Louis said.

'I know honey, but you have to eat something.' Harry said, already coming from the kitchen with a sandwich, antibiotics and pain relievers.

'I'm really not hungry... it will hurt when I eat...' Louis said miserabely.

'Shhh... try not to think about it. Thinking about it makes it worse.' Harry said.

Louis nodded and took a bite. He made a painful face when he swallowed.

Harry gently rubbed his poor boyfriend's back to comfort him. Louis ate half of the sandwich and took the pills Harry brought for him. Hopefully they would kick in soon.

Louis layed down again and Harry layed down beside him,gently grabbing Louis head and makes it rest on his chest. He softly starts to massage Louis' temples and it seemed to help, because not much later Harry heard snoring noises coming from his boyfriend, who fell asleep on his chest. He slowly ran a hand through Louis' hair.
Harry was quite tired too and it didn't take long before he fell asleep as well.

A couple of hours they both woke up again.

'Hey, Lou honey. How do you feel?' Harry asked concerned.

'Still quite bad, but at least the pain pills are working.' Louis said.

'Aw honey, I feel so so bad for you.' Harry said.

Then Harry got an idea. Louis loved hot chocolate.

'Lou... love I quickly have to go and buy something. You just lay down and rest.' Harry said, putting his jacket on. Harry ran to the little chocolate shop at the corner of the street and bought this special hot chocolate pulver Louis liked.

About 15 minutes later Harry returned home.

'What did you buy?' Louis asked curiously.

'A surprise.' Harry said playfully.

'Oh..' was all Louis brought out.

Harry started to warm some milk and added the pulver to it. When it was ready, he poured it in Louis' favorite mug and brought it to his sick boyfriend.

Louis smiled at what he was seeing.

'Is that what I think what it is?' Louis asked.

'Yep. Your favorite from the little chocolate store.' Harry said and kissed Louis on his head.

'Thanks Haz. You're the best boyfriend I could ever imagine.' Louis said.

'So are you. I love you to the moon and back.' Harry said.

'And I you.' Louis answered and took a sip from his hot chocolate. And it was tasting even better, because he knew it was made with love.

A couple of days later, Louis started to feel better slowly by slowly. But he couldn't be more blessed with a boyfriend like Harry. They truly love each other. To the moon. And back.

---
Note: I actually forgot who requested this... but if you're reading it and you recognize your idea, it's all for you 😂