Food poisoning (Louis)

Harry and Louis had been recording all day. After work they were quite hungry, but Harry didn't feel like cooking.

"Lou, boo bear, what do you think about going to a restaurant? I'm too tired to cook but hungry like hell." Harry said.

"Sounds good to me. I feel like eating some fish, what do you want to eat love?" Louis asked.

"Fish is fine to me." Harry answered.

"Good. Maybe we can go to that one place, near our house. Heard te food is delicious over there." Louis suggested.

"Well, all right. Let's go. I'm starving." Harry replied.

They walked to the restaurant and entered. The waiter gave them a menu card. Louis chose cod with fishsauce and Harry chose the wild salmon. After a good twenty minutes the food was served.

Louis took a bite of his fish. "Hmm... this is a special taste." he thought by himself. He was thinking it was just the way they cooked it over there and he didn't pay further attention to it.

"How is your food love?" Louis asked.

"Delicious. Those people definately weren't lying about this restaurant. How is your food?" Harry asked.

"Not bad, but it has a very special taste." Louis answered.

"Oh, maybe they have a special way of cooking here." Harry replied.

"Yeah. I was thinking the same. It's not bad. Just special." Louis said.

They finished their meal and paid. Then they walked home. On the way home, Louis started to get a strange feeling in his stomach. He put a hand on his belly to ease it a little bit. Harry noticed.

"Something is wrong boo bear?" He asked.

"Think I just ate a little too much. My stomach feels a little weird. It'll pass soon." Louis said.

"All right love."

When they arrived home, Louis started to feel nauseous as well. And he got some cramps. They were quite painful. He went to lay down on the couch and squeezed his eyes shut as another cramp came up.
Harry saw it.

"Hey, sweety, what's the matter?" Harry asked concerned.

"I don't know what is wrong, but I'm having awful cramps. I really ate too much." Louis replied.

"Oh poor love... want me to rub your belly?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... that would be nice." Louis answered.

Harry went to sit on the couch as well and started to rub Louis' belly. It helped, at first. But then the cramps got worse then before.

"Owwwww!!" Louis moaned, grabbing his belly and curling up in a ball.

"Hey, love, do you want some medicine?" Harry asked, while rubbing Louis' back to make him feel more comfortable.

Louis nodded. He was in so much pain. Harry stood up and took some medicine and a glass of water for his boyfriend.

"Here love. Can you sit up?" Harry asked.

Louis sat up, swallowed the medicine and drank the water. He immediately regret it, a wave of nausea hit him and he ran for the toilet. He fell to his knees and threw up his dinner. Harry ran after him and knelt down beside him. Louis started crying. Harry put a hand on Louis' back.

"Shhh... hey... don't cry love, it's okay. Just let it out. You're okay... shhhh." Harry said, trying to comfort him.

Louis made his head rest on the rim of the toilet, but not for long. His stomach started to make some loud noises and Louis knew what was coming up. He got these awful cramps again and that could only mean one thing. Diarrhoea. He went to sit on the toilet and let everything out.
When Louis was done, after using the toilet 5 times, he washed his hands and went to sit on the floor. Harry went to sit next to him and pulled him closer, making Lou's head rest on his shoulder.

"Want to try to make it to bed love?" Harry asked.

Louis nodded. Harry carefully helped Louis up. They tried to walk to the bed, but then Louis fell to his knees again and threw up some more. Harry rubbed his back again.

"Hey... love... shhh... you okay now?" Harry asked as soon as Louis stopped throwing up.

"I think I'm done now." Louis answered softly.

"Okay love, let's get you to bed okay?" Harry said.

"Yeah... I'm tired. And my stomach still hurts." Louis said.

"Poor thing. I'll grab a bucket, you can put that next to bed, just in case." Harry said.

Harry helped Louis to get to bed and put the covers over him. He ran to grab a bucket and put it next to Louis, as well as a glass of water.

"Here love, take a sip. Don't want you to get dehydrated." Harry said.

Louis took a sip of water, but he couldn't keep it down. He grabbed the bucket and threw up in it. He started to cry because it was hurting. And the cramps were back too.

"Shh... easy love. Everything is going to be all right." Harry said in a soothing manner.

"Haz... need toilet." Louis said as another cramp hit him.

Harry picked Louis up and put him on the toilet and closed the door. He heard Louis having diarrhoea again. When Harry heard the toilet flush, he opened the door and came in. Louis was washing his hands.

"Hey, love. You okay now?" Harry asked concerned.

"I don't feel good." Louis moaned.

"Let's get you back to bed, okay?" Harry said.

Louis nodded.

Harry put Louis back to bed and made sure he was covered. He put a hand on Louis' head to check for a fever. It was a little warmer as usual, but not too bad.

"Drink a little love." Harry said.

"No... I'll throw it back up." Louis said.

"Okay love. I think you caught the stomach flu boo." Harry said, feeling bad for his sick boyfriend.

Then something popped up in Louis' mind. The cod! It had a strange taste.

"No. I think something was wrong with the fish." Louis said.

"Oh. Of course. That's probably why it was tasting so strange. You told me." Harry answered, remembering Louis told him the cod had a weird taste.

"Yeah... mmmhh... I'm tired Haz. Think I'm going to try to sleep." Louis said.

"All right love. Me too. Wake me up if you need anything." Harry replied.

"I will. Goodnight Haz. I love you." Louis said.

"Love you too boo." Harry replied and kissed Louis on the cheek.

During the night Louis was heving several more rounds of throwing up and having to run for the toilet. But the next day he was feeling way better.