Broken leg (Louis)

This was a request by muffinofshawn18

Harry and Louis were laying in bed. Harry was fast asleep. Louis on the other hand, was awake. He had been tossing and turning all night, sleep just wouldn't come to him. He sighed and got out of bed, to the bathroom. He took his pj's off and steppid into the shower. He hoped that a nice and hot shower would help. Maybe he could sleep after that. The hot water felt so nice on his skin. It made him feel relax. After twenty minutes he got out and put his pj's back on. He crawled into bed next to his boyfriend. Harry hadn't heard a thing. Harry never heard something when he was asleep. Louis tried closing his eyes, but sleep still wouldn't come to him.
He decided to go downstairs and watch some TV.

Louis put on some socks, since his feet were a bit cold. He walked out of the bedroom and took the stairs. On one of the last steps, he slips and falls to the ground. He hit his leg on the edge of the steps. He screamed in pai n.

"OOWWWW!! MY LEG... HAZ! HAAAAAZZZZ!" Louis screamed, hoping that Harry would hear him. But no reaction came.

Louis started crying. He was pretty sure his leg was broken, due to the pain. He tried to scream again.

"HAZ! HELP ME HAZ! PLEASE! HAAAAAAZZZZZ!" He screamed. But again he got no reaction. The pain in his leg was really bad and tears were streaming down his face. He was nauseous and he started to see black spots. His leg was killing him. He threw up one time. The black spots became worse and he slipped into unconsciousness.

Harry woke up the next morning and saw Louis was not in bed. He probably had woken up already he thought. Harry got up and took a shower. When he was done, he put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. Then he went downstairs. As soon as he was on the stairs, he saw Louis on the floor, with vomit around him. He wasn't moving. Harry ran as fast as he could and kneeled down next to his boyfriend, not caring about the vomit. What the hell had happened?

Harry started shaking Louis.

"Lou, oh my god, sweety? Can you hear me? Louis? Hey, say something please..." he said desparately.

After a couple of minutes Louis started moaning. He blinked a couple of times before opening his eyes.

"Haz..." he said softly.

Harry started to stroke his boyfriend's hair.

"Hey, Lou... what happened? You threw up, are you not feeling well?" Harry asked concerned.

"I fell from the stairs, owwww...." he moaned.

"Oh my god, Lou. When did that happen? When you got up this morning?" Harry asked as he continued to stroke his boyfriend's hair.

"No... last night... couldn't sleep... wanted to watch tv and slipped. I screamed for you, but you didn't wake up..." Louis explained.

"Oh sweety... I'm so sorry... are you hurt?" Harry asked concerned.

"My right leg hurts terribly... think I broke it..." Louis answered.

"Oh no... I'm so sorry I didn't hear you. I was fast asleep." Harry said. He felt so guilty.

" 's okay love. But, can you please get me away from here? I'm hurting like hell." Louis said.

"Of course. Oh boo, I feel so bad for you. I'm going to put you on the couch and clean this up, and I'll bring you to the hospital to have your leg checked." Harry said.

Harry picked up Louis. Louis leg was hurting really really bad.

"OWWW.... my leg..." he said and started crying again.

"Aw... sweety. Shh.... we're going to the hospital, okay? I'll clean the rest up later. You're in way too much pain." Harry said as he put Louis on the couch.

"Th... thanks... it hurts Haz, please hold me." Louis begged.

Harry had put his shoes on. He went to sit next to Louis for a minute and hugged him tight. Then he picked Louis up, as gently as possible. Louis let out a scream again.

"OWWWWW...." Louis screamed.

Harry put Louis back down on the couch.

"Love, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. Can you show me your leg?" Harry asked.

Louis carefully rolled up his pants. His leg was really swollen and blue.
Harry gasped.

"Oh no love. I think you are right. I think it is broken. No time to lose, come on, let's go to the hospital." Harry said.

He picked up Louis and put him in the car. He put a pillow under his boyfriend's hurt leg.

They finally arrived at the hospital. Harry carried Louis inside. At the reception they signed some papers and then they went to the waiting room. Louis was sitting on Harry's lap, his head resting in the crook of his boyfriend's neck. Harry was stroking his boyfriend's back.

"Is it still hurting so bad love?" Harry asked.

"Y.. yes... it's killing me. I feel my heart beating in my leg." Louis answered with a shaky voice.

"Aw... Lou... it is all my fault... if I had heard you.." Harry said.

"It's not your fault Haz. Don't think that. This was a stupid accident." Louis said. He knew Harry was feeling very uncomfortable about this whole situation.

A doctor came and called Louis' name. Harry carried Louis into the doctor's office.

In the office, Louis explained what had happened. The doctor took some x-rays. And indeed, Louis' leg was broken.

"I'm going to put your leg in a cast Louis. The cast has to stay on for six weeks and you are not allowed to use it. You have to rest it." The doctor said.

Louis panicked a bit when he thought about how painful it was going to be when they put the cast on. Harry noticed.

"Hey, love, easy... I know it will hurt, but afterwards it will feel so much better." Harry said.

Louis nodded. The doctor started putting on the cast. It was causing Louis a lot of pain and he squeezed his eyes shut. Harry was holding his hand. After a while the cast was done. Louis also got very strong pain meds. They thanked the doctor and went home.

At home, Harry gave Louis his meds and put him on the couch. He made sure Louis had something to eat and to drink. Harry took good care of his boyfriend. In the next six weeks, Harry  did everything at home. And he made sure Louis was as comfortable as possible.

One day, Louis said something to Harry that made him giggle.

"Haz... you haven't signed my cast yet. Do you want to sign it?" Louis asked.

"Of course love." Harry said and giggled. He took a marker and wrote his name on his boyfriend's cast. He drew a few hearts on it as well and wrote 'P.S. I love you.'.

Then Louis screamed:
"Oh my god! Harry Styles just signed my cast."

Harry looked at Louis and Louis looked at Harry. They both just cracked up from laughter. They were just made for each other.

A/N: I hope you liked this one. Greetings :)