Anemia (Louis)

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's show! Are you having a good time?" Harry asked to the fans.

"YEAAAAAAHHHHHH!" They all screamed.

Liam and Niall said hi to the fans as well. Louis too.

They had performed a few songs. Harry noticed Louis had been off the whole evening and wondered what was wrong. Niall and Liam had noticed it too.

"Psst, Harry... what's up with Lou? He sounds really off." Niall asked.

"I don't know. I'll go and ask him." Harry answered.

"All right." Niall answered.

While Niall and Liam had a chat with their fans, Harry walked over to Louis.

"Hey boo, what's up? Not feeling well? You've been off the whole evening..." Harry asked concerned.

"I know... I don't know what's wrong with me today. I'm just so tired. I feel a bit fuzzy in my head. And I slept well, so I don't understand." Louis said.

"Oh Lou. Only a few more songs. And then you can go to sleep and I'll be laying next to you." Harry said.

"Yeah. I hope I'll pull it off." Louis said sadly.

"Sure you will. And Liam, Niall and I are here to help you out. Just wave if you think you can't hit your notes."

"All right. Thanks Haz." Louis answered.

Harry walked back to the middle of the stage. Liam came to him.

"What's up with Louis? Is he all right?" Liam asked.

"He is very tired he said. I just told him to wave when he can't hit the notes." Harry said.

"Yeah, we'll help him out. Now that you say it, he really looks exhausted. I hope he doesn't get sick." Liam said.

"I hope so too. Oh.. I have to announce the next song." Harry said.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We performed this song on the x-factor, but now we will be doing it here. We're going to sing for you: Torn!" Harry said.

All the fans started screaming again. The music started and they started singing. It was Louis' turn now. Somewhere halfway his part, he waved at Harry. Harry started to sing the rest of Louis' part, but all of a sudden they heard the noise of a microphone falling. When Harry turned his head, he stopped singing. The mic wasn't the only thing that had fallen down. Louis was on the floor too. He wasn't moving.
Harry ran over to Louis and management decided to stop the concert. Fans were leaving the arena.

"Lou... hey. Can you hear me?" Harry asked. He had kneeled down next to Louis and was holding his hand. The other boys had kneeled down as well.

Louis didn't move. Niall gently slapped his face. Louis began to stir and his eyes fluttered open, looking scared at the other boys.

"Wh..at happened?" Louis asked a bit confused.

"You passed out love." Harry said as he started to run a hand through Louis' hair.

"Oh... yeah... I got a little dizzy." Louis answered.

"You gave us quite the scare mate." Niall said.

"Mmh... 'm sorry. I'm just so tired. How many songs left?" Louis asked.

"None, management ended the concert. They are trying to reach a doctor, so we should head back to the bus." Liam said.

"Can you stand up mate?" Niall asked.

"I'll try." Louis said.

Louis managed to stand up with the help of the boys, but he was swaying on his feet. He was completely out of balance.