Sick day (Louis)

A/N: this got requested a couple of times. I hope you guys like it.

Harry and Louis were in bed. It was around 3 a.m. that Louis woke up. He opened his eyes and took a look at the clock. He sighed.

He woke up because his head was hurting. He just didn't feel well at all. Louis felt so bad, he decided to wake up Harry.

"Haz... Hazzie... wake up." Louis said, while shaking Harry.

"Mmmh..  what ist it Lou?" Harry asked.

"I don't feel good." Louis said sadly.

"Aw, Lou... what's the matter love?" Harry asked concerned.

"I have a terrible headache. I start to feel nauseous as well." Louis explained.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom honey?" Harry asked, looking at Louis' pale face. You could clearly tell Louis wasn't feeling well.

Louis nodded.

Harry guided Louis to the bathroom and made him sit down in front of the toilet.

Louis bent down and started dry heaving at first.

Harry put a hand on Louis' back and rubbed it softly.

"Just let it come honey." Harry said in a comforting way.

Then Louis' dinner was coming out again.

"Aw, honey... are you done?" Harry asked while rubbing Louis' back.

"I-I think so." Louis said softly, being a bit out of breath.

"All right. Do you think you're able to make it back to bed?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... I'll make it." Louis replied.

Harry helped his boyfriend up and guided him back to bed. Then he put the covers over him, but Louis threw them off again.

"No covers, so hot..." Louis said.

Harry frowned. Too hot? It was wintertime! That meant that Louis probably had a fever. Harry put his hand on Louis' forehead and his other hand on his neck to check his temperature.

"Jesus honey, you're boiling. I'm going to look for the thermometer." Harry said.

Louis nodded and covered himself now. A few seconds ago he was way too warm and now he was shivering because he felt cold.

Harry came back with the thermometer and put it in Louis' ear. It beeped.

"102 degrees honey (39°C). I wish I could give you something, but I think you won't be able to keep it inside. We'll try when we wake up. I put a bucket next to you in case you need it. Just try to sleep a little more. I'm right here next to you." Harry said.

"Thanks Haz." Louis said and closed his eyes, trying to fall back asleep.

Harry felt how his boo bear was shivering, so he went to lay closer and spooned him. He wrapped his arm around Louis as well, like a protector.

Not much later both of them fell asleep. Harry woke up again around 10 a.m. . He looked next to him and saw Louis was still fast asleep.

Harry got up and walked over to the other side of the bed. He checked the bucket and took it with him to clean it out. Apparently, Louis had been using it, but Harry hadn't woken up from it.

When he was done, he put the bucket back next to Louis.

Then Louis started to stir and opened his eyes.

"Hey... Lou. How do you feel hun? Why didn't you wake me up when you threw up?" Harry asked.

"Didn't want to wake you up. You're just back from tour and I know you are tired." Louis answered.

"Aw... but next time just tell me." Harry said.

Louis nodded.

"My head still hurts." Louis said.

"Do you think you're able to keep something down? I want to give you something to relieve the pain." Harry explained.

"I think that's too early Haz, I still feel nauseous." Louis answered.

"Okay honey. We'll take it easy. Do you want to go downstairs and lay on the couch or do you want to stay in bed?" Harry asked.

"Just wanna stay here." Louis said softly, feeling miserable.

"Okay hun. Is there anything I can do for you?" Harry asked.

"Not much. Just stay here with me." Louis begged.

"For sure honey, I won't leave. I'll turn up the t.v. a little. And I also put a bottle of water next to you. Make sure to drink every once in a while, otherwise you get dehydrated." Harry explained.

Louis nodded, drank a little water and layed himself down, cuddling up against Harry.

Harry started massaging Louis' head.

"Does this feel good?" Harry asks.

"Yeah. It takes the pain away. Can I have a pain reliever now? I'm not that nauseous anymore, water stays in..." Louis said.

"Sure honey, I'll get you one." Harry answered and got out of bed to take a pill for Louis. Louis swallowed the pill. Harry crawled back into bed as well and Louis immediately curled up against him again.

"Thank you Haz. I'm sorry for all the mess I made, the bucket and stuff." Louis said, feeling guilty.

"Don't feel bad about it. You're sick, it's not your fault. It's nobody's fault." Harry answered.

Louis nodded and yawned.

"Tired love?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I actually am." Louis replied.

"Just sleep a bit honey, perhaps you feel a little bit better when you sleep a little more." Harry cooed.

"Good idea." Louis replied.

Louis made his head rest on Harry's chest, using him as a pillow. Harry could feel that Louis was still running a temperature, but he was less warm than before.

Harry played with Louis' hair and felt him relax. After 10 minutes he could hear soft snores coming from Louis.

Harry put the volume of the t.v. a little lower so it wouldn't wake up Louis. It was a long time ago Harry had seen Louis this sick. Most of the time when Louis was sick, he was still walking around from time to time, but now Louis only wanted to lay down, so Harry knew he had to feel pretty bad.

Somewhere in the late afternoon, Louis woke up again.

"Hey Lou." Harry greeted him, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

"Hey Haz." Louis replied and smiled.

"How are you feeling honey?" Harry asked.

"Way better. I'm actually a bit hungry." Louis replied.

"Oh, good honey, I'll make you some toast." Harry said and disappeared in the kitchen.

A little while later he came back with a plate and toast. He adjusted Louis' pillow so he could sit up. Louis sat up and got a little dizzy.

"Wow." Louis said, grabbing his head.

"You allright?" Harry asked.

"Little dizzy." Louis replied.

"Probably because you're hungry." Harry said.

"Think so too." Louis replied.

Louis took a bite of his toast and smiled. It just felt good to eat something.

"Mmmh, that was good Haz. Thanks." Louis said happily.

"You're welcome. Happy to see you eat. Now rest a little bit more." Harry said.

"I will, but only if you lay with me." Louis said playfully.

"Of course honey. Of course." Harry laughed and crawled in next to Louis and hugged him. It didn't take long before both of them fell asleep.

The next day, Louis was better again. But Harry..  well... hee seemed to have caught what Louis had. So now it was Louis' turn to handle a sick Harry.

The ne