Appendicitis (Harry)

It was 3 o'clock at night. Harry woke up, he had a weird feeling in his stomach. It was hurting and he was nauseous. "Great, stomach flu." he thought by himself. He took a look at his sleeping boyfriend. He didn't want to wake him, but he really wasn't feeling well.

"Lou..." Harry said, barely above a whisper.

Louis began to stir and woke up.

"Hey, Haz. Are you all right love? Something is wrong because you woke me?" He asked concerned.

"My stomach hurts and I'm a little nauseous..." Harry said.

"Oh sweety. Do you think you need to throw up?" Louis asked.

"Feels like it." Harry said.

"Come on love, let's get you to the bathroom. I'll help you." Louis said.

Louis helped Harry to get up. When Harry stood up, a sharp pain shot through his stomach.

"OUCH... OWWW OWWW it hurts Louis, it hurts, make it stop, please..." Harry cried. He got more nauseous than ever and he couldn't make it to the bathroom anymore. He fell to his knees and threw up all over the bedroom floor.

Louis kneeled down beside him to rub his back. When he was done throwing up, Louis held Harry in his arms.

"Shhh.... it's okay love. It's all good. Let it out babe." Louis comforted him.

"L..lou.. my stomach hurts really bad." Harry cried.

"Oh poor love. I think you caught the stomach flu. Let me check your fever." Louis said. He put a hand on Harry's head. He was burning up.

"Mmh... Lou... I need.." Harry said and covered his mouth with his hand.

Louis knew what was gonna happen so he lifted Harry and put him in front of the toilet. Harry threw up again. When he was done, Louis helped to clean him up.

"I'm going to get the thermometer love. You're burning up." Louis said, concerned.

"Lou. Don't go. Please. My stomach really hurts." Harry croaked.

"Want me to rub it love?" Louis asked.

"Y..yeah." Harry said softly, feeling like a helpless child.

Louis put a hand on Harry's stomach, but when he touches it, Harry screams in pain.

"OOOOOWWWWWW OOOWWWWWWW!!!!" Harry screams.

"Does it hurt when I just touch it love?" Louis asked worried.

"Hurts like hell...." Harry cried.

"Uh-oh... that's not good Haz. I'm going to check your fever now, if it's too high, I'm calling an ambulance. You might have appendicitis." Louis said.

" 's jus' stomach flu." Harry mumbled.

Louis returned with the thermometer and put it in Harry's ear. He pressed the button and read it. Louis gasped.

"That's definately not just the stomach flu. Your fever is a 104.3. I'm calling an ambulance." Louis said. This wasn't good.

"L.. Lou. No. I don't want to go to the hospital. I'm scared." Harry said with a shaky voice.

"Don't be scared Haz. I'm with you and I'll stay with you. How does your stomach feel?" Louis asked.

"It got worse... hurts so bad OWWW." Harry said. He was now curled up in a ball on the floor.

Louis made the call and the ambulance was there in no time.

"Louis... Louis... don't leave me. Don't leave.. please." Harry begged as he was being put on a stretcher.