Senseless violence (Louis)

Louis and Harry were up early today. They were enjoying two well deserved weeks of spare time. The first couple of days they hadn't done that much, mostly they just slept and watched Netflix, because they were tired from touring. But today the both of them were well rested and they had planned to go shopping. Harry wanted a couple of suits, while Louis needed shoes and t-shirts.

"Boo bear, are you ready to go?" Harry asked. He was so excited.

"Yes Haz, I am totally ready." Louis replied.

"Good. Come on, let's go." Harry said.

They went outside. Harry took Louis hand in his.

"Haz... what about management or paparazzi? What if we're spotted?" Louis asked. Management still wanted them to hide their relationship.

"Don't worry. If I want to hold your hand, I'm doing it. Management can kiss my ass. I love you." Harry said. He was sick and tired of their management.

"Well, actually you're right. Sooner or later people are going to find out anyway. Most of our fans already know." Louis replied.

"That's exactly what I mean." Harry responded.

They arrived at the first shop.

"Look Haz, I really love that shirt over there. What do you think?" Louis said.

"It sure looks nice. Try it on love." Harry replied.

Louis took the shirt with him to the fitting rooms. He tried it on and looked into the mirror. "Awesome!" He thought.

"Haz, come take a look! It's so awesome!" Louis shouted happily.

Harry went to the fitting rooms and looked at his boyfriend, who was proudly wearing the shirt.

"Oh you look handsome love. Buy it. It looks good on you." Harry said. His boyfriend was rocking that shirt.

"I'm going to, yay." Louis said happily. He got dressed again and went to the check out.

Louis had payed and he and his boyfriend were walking through the big shopping street again. Harry was looking at the suits but didn't really find what he was looking for.

"Hey, boo bear, mind if we stop for a moment and have a drink over there in that pub? I am thirsty like hell." Harry said.

"I don't mind at all. I need the toilet, so it's a win win situation." Louis said smiling.

"True. Come on, let's go." Harry said.

They entered the pub and went to sit at a table. Both of them ordered a hot chocolate. Their favorite drink of all time.

"Hey, Haz, I'm going to the toilet now, I'll be right back, okay." Louis said.

"Okay sweety, see you in a bit." Harry answered.

Louis made his way to the toilet. When he was done, he goes to the sink to wash his hands. All of a sudden a man walks up to him.

"You are Louis Tomlinson, aren't you?" The man asks.

"Hi sir. That's right." Louis answered.

"Why couldn't my daughter get a picture with you at the end of your last concert?" The man asked, completely annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir, we try to take as much pictures as possible. I'm sorry she didn't get the chance to take one." Louis apologised.

"The chance was there. When she asked, you just walked away to your bus. With one of your stupid bodyguards behind you. Oh well, you know, she isn't a fan anymore now. I told her not to be a fan of a bunch of assholes." The man said.