Tailbone trouble (Harry)

This is written by my very good friend Paquitadelpilar, enjoy it everyone. I just love this 😍

It’s been two weeks since Harry had an awful fall on stage. He fell right on his bum, making everybody laughed, including himself, but the truth was that he hardly finished the concert without limping and suffering in his face. After the concert he just collapsed on Louis arms almost in tears, feeling that something was really wrong. Sure He had falls before, a lot, but tonight the pain didn’t go away and he almost couldn’t walk.
-Hey Baby?... what’s wrong? - Louis asked him taking in his arms, trying to look at his face and understand what was going on. But Harry just hid his face in Louis chest and started sobbing and he could see tears falling from his green eyes. Louis felt his heart broking.
-Harry… baby? ...what happened? ...please, talk to me - Louis was getting worrier and trying to check on Harry’s body for injuries? ... He wasn’t sure. A few minutes later He could make Harry move a little and reach a couch. Harry whimpered the whole way. Once they were more calmed Harry looked up and noticed that not only Louis was staring at him, but almost every member of the band was concerned watching the scene looking for an explanation.
-Louis… It hurts so much… - Harry breathed out and tried to continue, every move he made was pure torture. – when I fell on… the stage…
-Yeah love, I know… It was a pretty nasty fall… Your back hurts?... something else?... Louis said rubbing Harry’s back. Harry just nodded. – Ok Baby, I think it’s better for you to rest, ok?, I’ll get one of the medical crew to check on you, right?... - Louis tried to help Harry to get up, but it only made Harry screamed and suddenly there were more arms to help, Liam and Nail had seen Harry’s fall, so They suspected what was the problem, and as the great friends they are, they didn’t ask anything, just wanted to help.
Carrying Harry to the van, the whole ride to the Hotel and getting him in to their hotel room was the worse experience for the four of them, especially Harry. They tried their very best not to move too fast, too slow, too sudden… but every effort just didn’t work. Harry ended cold sweating, in tears and grabbing Louis t-shirt the whole time…
- Harry… Baby, let me go…. I need to go and check if the paramedic arrived… just a second love - Louis softly whispered in to Harry’s ears, who only nodded and tried to relax. Louis helped him out of his clothes and covered his tired body. Louis kissed Harry’s forehead and quietly left the room.
When Louis reached the living room he saw his very concerned friends. There was also another person in a white coat (gown, scrub you choose) who obviously was the paramedic and Paul pacing in the room like a caged lion.
-Is He alright?... Liam was the first to speak. Everybody looked at Louis waiting for any news.
-He’s in lot of pain, I don’t know… I thought it was another fall, everybody hit the floor tonight…but - He rose his head and looked at the paramedic. – He fell on the stage, on his back side, but it seems to be much worse than that - The man in white nodded and followed Louis who had started walking to his bedroom. When they entered in the room harry was trying to sit, Louis quickly reached to help him.
- Baby, what are you doing? ... – Louis said while he was holding Harry’s hand. Harry breathed deeply and looked up to Louis and saw the paramedic who was watching them, Harry blushed and got closer to Louis ear.
- I… I need …to wee – Louis then took Harry by his waist and helped to walk to the bathroom, which was a very long and painful journey. After the embarrassing fact that Harry needed help with the whole process, they made their way back to bed. But before harry could sit on the bed, the paramedic spoke.
- Please, Mr. Styles… stand by the bed, don´t lay down yet, I’d like to examine you in that position first - The man said and walked closer to Harry, as Louis stepped back but always holding his hand, ensuring that he was there right beside him. The paramedic was standing right behind him placing one hand on Harry´s lower back, making Harry flinch (?) and whimper. He really wanted to rest and maybe some very strong drugs, he wasn’t picky at the moment. But when the man started to press his small back (?), right on where his two beautiful buttcheeks join, he felt that his tail bone was splitting in two.
- Ahhh!! ... stop please…- Harry shouted almost fainting and reaching for Louis to hold him, he was breathing heavily, and maybe there was one tear falling from his eyes.
- Wow love… It’s ok… just breath… yeah?... I promise It’s gonna be over soon   – Louis was kissing his temple and trying to hold  him so Harry wouldn’t fall, but it wasn’t easy not just because he was shorter… but because he was worried and couldn’t stand seeing his love in such a painful situation. Right after Harry recovered his breathing, the paramedic asked him to bend over, like reaching his toes, obviously Harry couldn’t do it, so it was clear for the man that Harry needed to head to the Hospital and get some Xrays of his back, It could something more serious. Harry panicked just at the thought of walking through the hotel rooms, the ride to the hospital… more examinations… he just couldn’t take it.
-what?!... no please… Louis?... just… let me rest here… in my bed?.... see?... – Calling Louis name was like his last resource, but his husband knew that he needed specialized attention and just one night of rest wouldn’t get him better. So, Louis hugged Harry in the softest way possible rubbing his back.
- I know Baby…. But the sooner we go and get to know what’s wrong with your back, the sooner we will be back and you be able to rest as much as you want, ok?... I promise there is nothing to be afraid of… - Louis said looking in to Harry’s tired green eyes.
- But it hurts… and I’m exhausted…   - Harry said with a defeated look, he knew that he had to go, no matter how much He would plead. Everybody was tired after the show, but also everybody was worried.
Louis helped Harry to get dressed and asked for Paul’s help to take Harry back to the van. The whole ride to the hospital was full of Harry´s complains, sobs and shifting in his seat… trying to find a better position…and although the driver took his time and drove decently slow not to bother Harry’s aching back… soon enough they arrived to the hospital and helped Harry out of the van and sat him down in a wheelchair. The paramedic had called before from the car so everybody was kind of waiting the celebrity in pain.
Nurses and Doctor were expecting Harry, so everything happened in a blur until he was lying on a hospital gurney in the hospital Radiologic wind, in pain, wearing one of those ugly hospital gown open on the back…feeling horrible. The only thing that kept him calmed was Louis by his side, holding his hand and brushing his hair. But good things never last long, Louis had to leave him for five second while doctor was taking X rays of his back, which was and eternity. After that he was put in an examination room waiting for the results.
- I want to go home… - Harry said looking at Louis with puppy eyes. Louis heart melted and sighed.
- Aw love, I know… You´ve been so brave baby, just hold on a little longer ok? – Louis kissed Harry´s curls and lips. Suddenly the door was opened and the doctor came in with a serious look, they looked at each other and swallowed their fear.
- I have your results Mr. Styles… - the doctor started and placed the X rays in front of the light – As you can see here, there a small fissure at the end of your coccyx, see – Both were looking the picture not seeing anything but nodding anyway.
- My what?... – Harry asked, gaining a strange look from the doctor.
– Your tail bone? -  Harry nodded again - You had a very bad fall… of course you already know that, the thing is that we can’t do much, except for the pain…your back is badly bruised, so the best you can do is to rest and take these for the inflammation and the pain… - the doctor said handling them a small bottle. After that the doctor left the room and a nurse helped Louis to dress Harry and back on the wheelchair and the van.
- Didn’t know you had a tail Baby… - Louis said smiling trying to easy the atmosphere… after all it wasn’t too serious… Harry just looked at him with a pout, being the giant baby he is… He had relaxed a little so he didn’t mind Louis sense of humor… because he knew it was his way to let him know that things were getting better.
So, after two days of extreme rest, Harry was able to stand up and walk without crying… go to the toilette by himself, except for showers, Louis swore that was a doctor indication, of course Harry didn’t refuse his help because standing for long was literally a pain in the ass.
It had been almost a week from that night and Harry could walk, well limp with little help… but the dull pain never went away and it really hurt just being sitting or standing for a long period of time.
- I don’t understand… - Louis said one day while they were eating breakfast – You have done everything the doctor said but you are still in pain baby, I hate it… I can’t even touch you! ;) – he said with a smirk. Harry just laughed and kissed Louis lips – I miss you baby… how long will it take to heal you precious bum?... not fair –
- I miss you too Love… - Harry said with a sad look in his eyes -  and you can touch me … I love those massages you give me, which I´m sure the doctor never said anything about it… - He got closer to Louis just to hug him and sniff into his neck – Yeah… I miss you too, but what else can we do? ... maybe there’s something wrong with my bones… or they take longer to heal… I don’t know… - Louis growled and both kept eating their cereal, juice and toast… lost in thoughts.
Well, two weeks later and Harry was still limping, not that much but by the way he tried to walk normally he has earned the same joke every time.
- Why the limping Styles??- Nial said one morning – It wasn’t me!! – answered Louis from the other side of the room. Harry just blushed. He wanted to go away but it only would have made things worse.
- Hey Tommo! Don’t go too rough on that poor lad!... look at him!! – one of the very Louis close friends joked one night at their flat… their friendship almost finished right there and then. He could understand a joke, but Harry was feeling desperate and sensitive about the whole thing. To be honest they had tried to be intimate but Harry ended crying in pain like he had lost like three virginities at the same time, and Louis just felt like shit.
One day Liam, God bless him, came to the boys and told them that maybe there was an answer for Harry’s coccyx problem… he liked to said coccyx, it sounded so fancy and professional.
- I know it´s been very difficult – Both guys looked up at him – but maybe I have someone who can help you… really, don’t look at me like that, I’m serious… - They stopped what they were doing, which was absolutely nothing.
- Ok, what is it Liam?… - Louis said getting over protective, hugging his babycake, who had opened those beautiful green eyes to listen to his friend… He knew that Liam only meant well (?)
- Well, one of my trainer’s friends is a chiropractor, you know those people who put your bones in line, like cracking your neck?... I thought Harry should see him, maybe he can tell you why it´s taking so long for your COCCYX to heal….I love that word – Liam said with a stupid smile.
- I don’t know Liam… I don’t want anyone to crack my back, sound painful… and scary to be honest - Harry said and hid under Louis arms. 
- Yeah, but you’ve been suffering for two weeks, maybe it´s time for you to try something else… beside those pills that I´m sure made a hole in your stomach – Liam said very confident and worried because He heard Harry complaining about stomachache after a week of treatment.
- Baby?... what do you say?... It’s really up to you… - Louis said looking down at Harry kissing his nose.
- well, I don’t know… maybe I should do it… since nothing seems to help – Harry shrugged, not sure of anything, but if Liam was having hopes, why shouldn’t he?
- Excellent, He´s coming tomorrow morning, be ready at 10am… - Liam said in a very cheerful way, stood up and left the boys with interrogative faces, opening and closing their mouths… clueless.
Next morning after a long and supposedly relaxing shower, the boys were having breakfast, Harry was so nervous he couldn’t even finish a mix of fruits Louis had made for him… (awwww).
- Hey… don’t be nervous… - Louis said taking Harry’s hand, who had distress written all over his face, shifting on the stool and playing with the spoon. Harry was about to open his mouth when there was a knock at the door, both looked up, but Harry was the spotlight deer (?). He took a deep breath… waited for Louis to open the door and tried to walk as normal as He could…. Just to show that he wasn’t in pain, there was no injury in his back… and life was beautiful.
- Hello, please come in – Louis greeted a muscular man, about Harry’s height, nice smile and very BIG hands. Harry watched them shaking hands and decided he would run away, there was no way that man would touch, smash and crack his poor sore body.
– Good morning, my name is Peter - said the man placing on the floor a big case, surely it was his massage couch, Louis let the man in and saw from the corner of his eye that Harry was kind of moving little bit faster towards their room. But Louis was faster and blocked him with a amuse smile.
- Where are going Baby?... – Louis smiled taking softly Harry’s arm – This is Peter, remember Liam talked about him?, he is here to help you with your back honey – Louis spoke in a very sweet tone moving harry where Peter was standing, watching them. Harry didn’t have much choice to nod and greet the man.
- Hi, I’m Harry… and I´m really sorry for bothering you, but there was no need for you to come here, I’m fine… but thank you for your time anyway… - Harry said with a big smile showing dimples and all. Louis frowned knowing what he was doing, so he needed to move fast because Peter was almost taking his stuff heading to the door with a confused face. Louis left Harry’s side and took Peter’s case from his hands.
- Oh harry, don’t be silly… this good man came here to check your back, and that’s what he is going to do, right? -  He was looking at the tall man with a pleading face, silently asking him to stop and do what he had to do… no matter what Harry would say. Harry sighed defeated, frowning to Louis victory face, but changing quickly when he looked at Peter.
- Oh?... yeah sure… where do you want me to put my stuff?... here? – Peter asked.
- I think we should go to our bedroom… there’s more room for this – Louis rose his hand showing the hall, leading the way carrying Peter’s case. Harry tried to walk slowly, but he winced when his feet started moving, looking for support placing one hand on the wall all the way to his and Louis room. Once he reached the door, he could see Peter opening the case, unfolding the stretcher, which looked more like a plain table. Louis saw Harry’s hesitation and reached him taking his hand, standing close to him.
- Come in baby… everything is ok… don’t be nervous, Peter here is going to help you… things will be better yeah? – Peter had finished setting his stuff and was looking at the couple with fond eyes. Harry moved further, he couldn’t help limping and taking strong breaths.
- Please, take your clothes off and lay on the stretcher, just keep the boxers on – Peter said patting the table with his abnormally huge hand. Harry just couldn’t stop looking Peter’s hands and think of the words “executioner”, “pain”, and “death”. Louis took him out of his thoughts standing right in front of him speaking softly.
- I’ll help you love… - as the best and loving husband, Louis helped Harry taking everything off, but Harry’s black boxers. (ok, the color is not important…. Just for the image in my head jajaja) Harry nodded and let Louis do his job.
- Ok, now I want you to lay on your stomach and relax. Liam explained to me that you had a bad fall on your back side a couple of weeks ago?, so I’d like to feel how is your coccyx… I suspect it might be displaced since I can see you’re still in pain. Don’t worry I’ll be explaining everything I’ll be doing, ok? – Peter quickly said looking at Harry’s pale face. He knew that he was afraid and the whole thing was not going to be pleasant at all.
Louis helped Harry out of his clothes. Everything was pretty well until harry had to lift his right leg to climb up on the stretcher, a sharp pain went right through his tail bone making him scream, he breathed through his nose and felt his body shaking and started to sweat.
- Oh fuck!... my back !... Ahhh!!! – Louis was fast and helped Harry taking him by the arms trying to lay him on the table. Peter also helped grabbing Harry’s legs carefully and placed them on the table side by side, though Harry’s legs were too long and his feet stuck out of the stretcher. – Louis…it hurt so… fucking much… I don’t want to move anymore… - Harry breathed out trying to calm down, he was grabbing tightly Louis shirt, who ducked down to look at him in his eyes. Harry slowly let go the grip.
- Baby… I know it hurts… but you need to get better… It’ll be really quick… Peter will be extra careful…then you can rest the whole day love…I promise – Louis was brushing Harry’s curls off his sweating forehead and caressing his face, he wasn’t sure who he really was trying to convince. Harry dropped his head between his arms, Louis stayed in front of him taking Harry’s hands, giving them a little squeeze and kissing his head. Louis gave Peter a nod, so he understood that he could finally begin. Peter stepped beside the table and started talking.
- Ok Harry, first I need you to relax… relax your whooole body… - Peter had this soothing voice, which didn’t match with his presence, with your eyes shut you could think it was one of those recordings to help you to sleep. But for Harry it didn’t matter, he was feeling anxious, wanted to disappear and he really couldn’t relax, for a second he opened his eyes and saw Louis, eyes shut and breathing slowly, he just shook his head trying to focus on what Peter was saying and doing – Take deep breaths….close your eyes… -

-  You know?... every time… anybody says those words, it’s because they are going to do something painful… - Harry said a little bit mad/afraid. Louis opened his eyes leaving his zen state to kiss Harry’s temple. Peter just smiled and continued.  
- Now I’m gonna place my left hand on your lower back and my thumb on your coccyx… make a little pressure, so I could feel if beside the fissure the bone is displaced, ok?. 
Harry tensed feeling the massive hand just touching his back, he focused in breathing, he really did. What Peter meant was that he would put his huge hand right on Harry’s bum and his, again huge thumb would be extremely close to his…hole?. Harry rose his head to say something in his defending but he was cut off by Louis sweet eyes, they were telling him “This is gonna happen baby anyway… be a good boy and don’t fight”. Right after their silent conversation, Peter started pushing down his hand very slowly but firm. Harry shut his eyes, he was taking short quick breaths through his nose, Louis still holding his hands.
-Relax baby…deep breaths…remember?... – Louis spoke softly worried because Harry anything thing but relax. Harry shook his head no. – I know love, just try, please … - But before he could finish, Peter curved his thumb pushing it deeper and Harry just lost it. Wide eyes open and releasing the last amount of air he was holding, He screamed and tears started falling from his eyes. Peter quickly took off his hand from Harry.
-  Nooo!... ahhhh… stop!... it hurts…please -  Harry was sobbing, breathing fast, his whole body sweating and a strong pain in his coccyx, lower back, bum…the whole area was in crisis.
- shhh baby…I’m sorry it hurts so bad….try to calm down…don’t cry… - Louis looked up at Peter, who frown and Louis felt it could only mean bad news – Peter?...what do you think?... Is it too bad?...Will he walk normally again?... –
-Louis!... What the hell?... – Harry shouted, he knew Louis was nervous too, and that was his way to deal with the situation, but come on!.
- Well, according to the physical examination, the amount of pain Harry is in, and considering it’s been more than two weeks, His coccyx is definitely displaced – Peter said in the most hopeful way he could.
- Oh God… noooo… please tell me I just need to rest…I’m exhausted – Harry said with a sad deep voice and hid his head, he just wanted to sleep.
- You can fix it, right? – Louis was kind of losing his patience, he needed his healthy Harry again. Peter smiled but it didn’t reach his eyes. – Ok, Peter… what is it then?... - There was a little too long silence. Harry’s heart was pounding in his chest, he didn’t want to listen to what Peter was about to say. Peter reached his bag and took a small model of a human skeleton, placing in front of Harry so he could see it too. Harry didn’t understand, He was extremely fatigued and at that point everybody knew where the fucking coccyx was, especially him.
- Yes, I can fix it… this is your tail bone Harry, see? - Peter was pointing the tiny bone at the very end of the spine, and Harry wanted to throw the stupid doll through the window - It is supposed to be in this position, a little bit upwards… but due to the hard impact harry suffered and the injury, Harry’s coccyx is slightly curved inwards - He finished his explanation looking satisfied waiting for any question from the couple, but both looked lost. Harry laid again his head in his arms, he was so tired and started feeling uncomfortable for being in the same position for more than five minutes. He sighed and try to relax so that little piece of bone wouldn’t hurt like hell. Louis snapped from his thoughts, looked for Peter’s face, but he was putting away his mini skeleton.
-  Ok… Peter….so this is not too serious, right? I mean it just a little bone… and you said you can fix it… - Louis asked with hope. Peter turned to look at them with a self-confidence smirk.
- Yes Louis, It’s a little bone, but it can cause very big problems…chronic pain for life… it could affect your stance (pose?, I don’t know which is the best)… and even affect your sexual life… - Both blushed and looked at Peter like he would had known that they had been looking for a better position days ago…. Not finding any. To stop their embarrassing moment Peter opened his mouth again. - But it fixable… with a very common maneuver, I can place Harry’s coccyx back in place… - The husbands smiled, it was the best news they had received in days. - But… - Peter said and their smiles disappeared.
- But what?... - harry asked confused, he was having mixed feelings, he really wanted to get better, to be able to walk without pain, or even go to the toilette without tears, because God knows how painful had become number two (if you know what I mean), but he also didn’t want to know what Peter was about to said.
- I need you to know that I have done this several times and I’ll be telling you every step of the way, just like I did before. This kind of injury is more common that you think - Does anybody feel better? Well, Louis and Harry didn’t. They kept watching Peter with extreme big eyes. - what I have to do is place one hand on your lower back, make a little pressure and  with my other hand I will reach your tail bone through your anus… - Peter said like he was asking for the last football match score.
There was silence…and more silence…which was only broken when Louis and Peter heard Harry trying to stand up and hyperventilating.
- Harry ! ...no baby no… be careful… Harry?... take a deep breath…It’s ok… I know you’re scared…but Peter knows what he’s doing - Louis used the sweetest tone he could manage. But Harry was sobbing shaking his head no, this was too much. When he calmed a little and his breathing was almost normal he could speak.
- I don’t… want to do it… Louis?…. Didn’t you… listen?... It’s too embarrassing… and It’s gonna hurts… I know that… please Louis - Louis was feeling awful, Harry had red glassy eyes, filled with pain and fear, but He also knew that Peter was the one to help Harry.
- Harry, Love… I really understand you’re afraid and tired…but I hate to see you in pain… I need you to be brave for me baby, just this time…. I’ll be here holding your hands…. just close your eyes and breath… It’ll be over soon. - Louis kissed Harry’s head and face… he just wanted to take Harry away and cuddle like forever. Peter cleared his throat making both to look at him. - Please… be careful… you’ll be touching my precious husband here… - He didn’t know what else to say, he wanted to threat Peter politely. Peter smile and started to put on a pair of medical gloves, then he took a bottle of lube… Louis and Harry were in shock… so he definitely did this very often. Louis squeezed Harry’s hands a little to distract him, but it didn’t work Harry’s eyes were filled with unshed tears and glued to Peter’s very big hands. When Peter pulled down Harry’s boxers, he thought Harry was going to puke or faint, he was pale and sweating like a pig, but a beautiful pig.
- Hey baby… look at me ok?... remember when he start to close your eyes… - Louis said as soft as possible. But Harry snapped.
-Please… don’t tell me to relax ok… this is too much…. I just can’t… ok? - Louis and Peter looked at each other. Peter was standing beside Harry and Louis in front of him, just like minutes ago.
-Ok Harry, I won’t tell you to relax…but it’ll be easier for me to do my job and quicker. If you are too tense, your muscles kind of give resistance, especially in this area and it could be more painful, so really… try to relax… there’s nothing to be embarrassed of  - Peter tried to use a friendly tone… giving Harry the confidence he needed to let go his inhibitions or distract him from the pain.
-I hate Liam so fucking much… - Harry said tiredly. Louis laughed quietly whispering “me too”.
- Are you ready Harry? - Peter asked and Harry shyly nodded, feeling his heart in his throat and breathing really fast…. Totally failing his relaxation. Harry flinched when he felt Peter hands on his very bum, which caused pain for the sudden movement. But Peter carried away.
- I’m going to separate your buttocks, so I can have a better access to your anus - Louis used to laugh so bad every time he heard the word anus…but now it didn’t find it funny, maybe a little. Harry’s face was red, he felt his ears in flames…having a man, not his lovely Louis shoving a large finger in him. - Now I’m going to introduce my index and make a little pressure with my other hand, once I find your coccyx I’ll push it upwards to place it back, ok?....deep breath Harry… - Harry just wanted to die, Peter’s finger was huge and it hurt like hell. He forgot everything about fucking indications. He even held his breath, closed his eyes and squeezed Louis innocent hands.
- It hurts…hurts….stop… - Harry pleaded but Peter kept going in. Louis was kissing Harry’s knuckles - Really… please…Aaah - Harry was in tears, his hole in fire and his dignity in pieces. Louis was trying his best to comfort him.
-Shhh Baby please, don’t cry…. It’s almost over…- Harry was breathing heavily.
-Ok Harry I can feel you tail bone and it’s definitely out of its place… this is the last part and I’ll leave you alone… I promise - Peter said trying to cheer Harry, which was impossible, and Louis was thinking “So what? This guy wants a fucking medal Now?”  - One last very deep  breath… and it’s over - Peter waited one second, when he heard that Harry actually had taken a deep breath pushed the bone upwards and Harry’s scream could be heard all over the building. - Good job… - Harry was crying, pale and shaking, the sharp pain went through his bum and his entire body. He didn’t even notice when Peter pulled out his finger and started to take off the gloves. - You did it great… - Louis was speechless, trying to calm Harry who was still shaking and sobbing.
- Baby?... look at me… I know it hurts…you were so brave love… - Louis had finally one of his hands free and started to brush Harry’s dampen (?) curls. - what about a warm bath?... would you like that, love?... yeah? - Negotiation, a good resource, but Harry was not five and he only wanted to disappear…just like his dignity had done moments ago. Harry shook his head no and kept looking down, he was never going to look at Peter’s face again or Peter’s hands. Louis helped Harry to slide off the table/stretcher very slow and carefully. After a couple of minutes Harry was lying in their comfortable bed. Louis right beside him watching him and waiting for Harry to say anything - Are you ok?...Love? - Harry looked into Louis eyes and he knew his giant baby was tired, wanted to thank Peter, show him the door, Louis back in bed with him and coddle for the rest of the day, simple. Louis softly kiss his lips. Peter was waiting for them to finish their mental conversation, so Peter cleared his throat and Louis sighed and stood up.
-Be right back baby, I’ll bring you some water, ok? - He kiss Harry again who was with his eyes closed, still blushed. -
- eh… bye Harry… I’m sorry, but I promise you will be better very soon - Peter said and he heard a weak “ok…thank you…bye” coming from the bed.
- I’ll walk you out Peter… and really thank you very much… I hope it’ll work. - They took Peter’s stuff next to the door.
- You’re welcome Louis, and don’t worry, Harry will feel less pain everyday… just let him rest and apply heat on the area three times a day… it will help a lot , I want to see him again in a week, just to make sure he’s healing right - Peter handed Louis his card who nodded and open the door.
- Ok, I’ve got it… and thank you again - Peter walked out the door and Louis literally ran to get some water and ran back to his bedroom. Harry was still awake, eyes closed and breathing softly….he looked like a cute little kitten. Louis climbed right behind him… always the big spoon. - Hey love…? Got you some water…How do you feel? - Louis asked hugging Harry not too tight.
- Still sore… by bum burns a little… I’m uncomfortable… he’s got really big hands… you saw them?...- Harry sight and hid his red face in the pillow. - My tail bone hurts, but I think it’s too soon to feel any change… I just want to sleep. - Louis Kissed him head and started to rub circles on his lower back… very gently… and after a few minutes Harry had fall asleep. Later that day Liam called to know how was Harry and Louis couldn’t help to tell him what Peter had done. So next day Harry was in bed and Louis was making dinner when Liam and Nial came to visit their poor friend. As soon as they walked in they went straight to Harry and Louis bedroom. After hugs and cheek kisses, they made themselves comfortable. Louis was standing by the door.
- You look better… really…- Nial said caressing Harry leg. Harry blushed and looked at him.
- Uhmm… yeah?... yesterday came a chiropractor and he put my bone back to its place…-
- The Coccyx! - yelled Liam, exited to have the opportunity to say that word - Louis told me how Peter did it… Man!... Did he really put… -
- Liam!... - Louis and Harry said at the same time -
-What did he do? - Nial asked very confused. Harry was as red as a tomato and Louis just rolled his eyes. Liam was smiling and decided to end Nial confusion.
- HIS EFFORT Nial… Peter put all his effort to help Harry, right? - He asked looking at Louis and Harry. Who just gave him a shy nod and muttered something like “you Idiot”.
- And Peter is so committed that he will put his effort again in a couple of day, right Louis? - After a second Harry snapped his head looking straight into Louis eyes, who decided run for his life.
-I’ll finish dinner, excuse me - Harry couldn’t believe it.
-Louis!...come here!... - Harry demanded but there was no answer.
True to his words, a couple of days Harry was feeling much better… with the help of Louis and all the rest he was doing.
Peter really knew how to use his hand and put his effort.

The end

This is it… my first and only chapter… I hope you’ll like it.
When I wrote (?) its because I don’t know if the expression/phrase is correct or if there is a better way to say the same.
Thanks for your patience.
Love
Fran