Prank gone wrong (Louis)

Louis and Harry were recording a prank for a Norwegian tv show they were asked for. They were filming outside. The idea was to kick random people. Not kick to hurt them of course, that was not their intention. Just a soft kick was enough. Other celebrities had done this prank before on that show, and since it was such a succes, they wanted to do it again. With Louis and Harry. And so it happened.

“Haz, what do you think, that man over there, should I kick him?” Louis asked.

“Yes, kick him, and while you kick him, I will kick that lady over there.” Harry said.

Louis went to the guy and gave him a soft kick against his legs. Harry was laughing his ass off since the man was looking very confused. Then Louis told the guy that it was a prank for a TV show. And the guy started laughing as well.

Harry ran over to the lady and gave her a soft kick in the lower back. She was looking very confused as well and asked him what was wrong with him. Again Harry explained that it was a prank for a tv show.

It continued like that for a while. Then they took a short break.

“So Haz, what do you think about today?” Louis asked.

“Well, it was a good recording day. Many funny reactions from people. Luckily none of them were really angry, at least not when we explained everything. Only sad that a few people didn't want to be on TV.” Harry said.

“Yeah, but in one way I understand it, like you look really stupid if you get kicked, so probably people think about that as well. They don't want to look stupid on tv.” Louis answered.

“Yeah, but we look stupid all the time, well, not all the time maybe, sometimes. Especially when I made that one big fall on stage.” Harry said.

“Yes sometimes. But mostly it's because one of us is forgetting lyrics or something.” Louis said.

“Yeah, I don't know what it is, but we have that many times indeed. Perhaps if we had a little more time to rehearse properly..."

“Yeah, but sometimes I struggle as well, remember last time, when my in-ear system fell out of my pocket? That looked a bit stupid as well.” Louis said.

“Yes, but those things can happen. It's not that bad.” Harry assured.

“Yes, but still... oh whatever.” Louis said smiling.

“Thirsty?” Harry asked.

“Yes, very. We have something to drink over here?”

“Not over here, but there is a small shop, we can buy something over there probably, we still have 10 minutes left.” Harry said.

“Okay, I go there quickly because I really need to drink something. What do you want Haz?”

“Just a small bottle of water is okay.”

“All right, I will be right back.”

Louis had bought a small bottle of water for his boyfriend and an ice tea for himself.

“Thanks Lou.”

“You're welcome.”

“Come on, take a sip, it's time to go back.” Harry said.

They both quickly took a sip of their drink and went back to kicking people. Everything went well, until a certain moment. Louis went to a guy and kicked him. The guy got very angry.

“Hey! Little rascal! What the hell do you think you're doing?” The man yelled.

“Hi sir, we are doing a program for TV Norge and we are pranking people by kicking them.” Louis explained.