Sick Louis (no-one believes him)

This was a request from lyana2222. I hope you like it. X

Louis woke up and his stomach was feeling all weird, he was having cramps and they were quite heavy. He looked at all the bunks in the bus and saw that the other boys were still sleeping, so he gets out of bed and goes to the toilet. He sits down and he has diarrhoea so bad. He rests his head in his hands and lets out a soft moan. Ugh... why him and why now? They had such a busy day today. Luckily they didn't have a concert, but they had tons of interviews. He just hoped he could make it through the day. He got up from the toilet and flushed. He went  back to his bunk and tried to sleep, but it wasn't easy, because his bowels were making all kinds of strange noises and the cramps seemed to get worse. Finally, after an hour or two, he managed to fall asleep again.

He was the last one to wake up. Louis walked to the table and sat down. He made his head rest in his hands.

"What's up Louis?" Liam asked.

"Ugh... my stomach hurts... don't know if I can do the interviews today." Louis replied.

"Bullshit Louis. Really? Did you really think we were going to believe this? Get yourself together!" Niall said, not believing a word of what Louis said.

"B...but..." Louis said, but Harry didn't let him finish.

"Come on, Lou, look, none of us feel like doing interviews today, but we aren't faking to be sick, are we. Just eat your breakfast and get ready. We don't have time for this." Harry said, cold as ice.

Louis sighed. His stomach really was hurting. He wasn't faking anything. But he knew the boys weren't going to believe him, so he decided not to argue. But he was not going to eat breakfast. That would only make things worse.

"Fine. But I'm not eating breakfast. I'm not hungry at all." Louis said and he stood up from the table, stumbling a little bit.

Liam saw Louis stumble, but of course thought he was just putting up a show.

"Louis, goddamnit! Act normal and hurry! You're going to make us late." Liam said and made an angry face at Louis.

Louis turned around and walked over to his bunk. Tears started streaming down his face. Why didn't they believe him? His stomach was really really sore.

He sighed, but got dressed anyway. There was no point of mentioning it again. No matter what, they didn't believe him. He hated this.

Louis was dressed and came back to where the other boys were. Managment drove them to the first interview of that day.

The boys were doing the interview. Somewhere midway, Louis' stomach started to hurt again and he knew he had to go to the toilet now or he would crap his pants. He stood up, in the middle of the interview and ran away, to the toilets. He was just on time.

"Where did Louis go to?" the interviewer asked.

"I don't know what his problem is." Liam answered annoyed.

"Oh, he likes to fake being sick from time to time." Niall answered.

"Yeah, something like that." Harry said.

"Oh..." was all the interviewer answered.

----------------------------------
When Louis was finally done, after fifteen minutes, he washed his hands and returned to the interview.

"Sorry, had to use the toilet, my stomach..." he mouthed to all the boys.

Niall, Liam and Harry were all looking angry at him.