Laryngitis (Louis)

Louis had done a performance today and he wasn't happy about it. His throat was really sore and he had a cough and a fever. He really didn't feel well, but still he had decided to do his performance. Harry had adviced him to cancel it, but Louis didn't want to let his fans down. But looking at tonight's performance, he had to admit he better listened to Harry. Louis' voice had sounded off all evening and the fans had noticed. Now it was time to go home. Harry had been backstage with his boyfriend all the time.

"Hey, cupcake, how are you feeling?" Harry asked as Louis came off stage.

"Ugh... horrible. My throat hurts." Louis said. His voice sounded hoarse and he had to cough a couple of times.

Harry handed Louis a bottle of water. Louis took a sip and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Aw... love, you're hurting." Harry said sadly.

Louis nodded. He was really hurting. He was actually feeling really bad. He was sweating. Harry came closer to him and put a hand on his forehead.

"I think your fever got higher since the last time we checked at home." Harry stated.

"I don't feel good." Louis croaked.

"I know sweety. You shouldn't have done the performance. You should've been at home, in bed, resting." Harry said.

"Yeah..." Louis said softly. Even whispering hurt.

"Come on sweety, let's get you home and to bed. And, your show tomorrow... cancel it Lou. You can't sing like this."

Louis nodded. Then he had to cough again.

"Ugh..."

"Hey, are you okay boo?"

"Hurts..." Louis croaked. He didn't want to talk too much, because it hurt his throat even more.

"Aw, sweety. I'll give you some cough syrup and a pain reliever when we are home, okay?" Harry said.

Louis nodded. Speaking really hurt and the singing tonight had only made it worse.

--------------------------------------
At home
--------------------------------------
"Here Lou, take this." Harry said as he handed him a spoon of cough syrup.

Louis took the spoon and swallowed the liquid. Again he squeezed his eyes shut. Harry came to rub his back.

"Aw, love. You really are hurting a lot. Want some pain meds?" Harry asked.

"I want to... but I don't think I can swallow it. My throat feels like it is swollen up inside." Louis said, his voice nearly gone.

"Oh, Lou. Perhaps you should see a doctor tomorrow."

Louis nodded.

"Wanna lay down for a little bit love?" Harry asked concerned.

"Let's just go to sleep. It's quite late already." Louis whispered.

"Does it hurt to talk love?" Harry asked.

"Yes, very much." Louis answered.

"Love, tomorrow, first thing we do is going to the doctors. And only speak when you need to." Harry said

Louis nodded and they headed for bed.

Louis burried himself under the thick covers, he was so cold. Harry came closer and snuggled up against him.

"If you're cold, just come really close to me." Harry said.

"I will. Good night sweety." Louis answered