Hurt on stage (Harry)

This got requested by a few people :) enjoy :)

Harry was smiling from ear to ear. So was Louis. And Niall and Liam.

They were going to perform in London tonight. And they just loved it. It was like coming home.

"Lads, I'm so excited for tonight." Niall said happily.

"Me too. I love London so much." Liam replied.

"So do we." Louis said.

"It's incredible to be in the UK again after traveling around the world." Harry said.

"Sure, it's like coming home. I wish I could go to Doncaster though." Louis said, really wanting to see his sisters.

"I wanna go home too, I really miss my family. But luckily my boyfriend is with me." Harry said happily, smiling and winking at Louis.

"You guys are so cute." Liam said.

"Oh yes they are." Niall replied.

Harry and Louis just laughed.

-------
Later at the show
-------

"Good evening London! How is everybody doing?" Harry screamed through the microphone.

The fans just went wild and screamed 'good!' back at Harry.

"All right everyone. Are you ready for girl almighty?" Niall said.

The music started playing and Harry started dancing around the stage, like always.

Niall was playing his guitar and Liam and Louis were dancing too.

Fans were throwing all kinds of things on stage, like teddy bears and flowers. But one fan had the brilliant idea to throw her water bottle on the stage. She probably didn't mean to, but her bottle (a full one) landed right in Harry's face.

Harry immediately dropped his mic and bend over. He covered his face with his hands.

The other boys saw what just happened. And ran over to Harry to check up on him. When they noticed he was in tears, they decided to stop the show and bring him backstage.

"Guys, be careful with what you throw on stage, as you can see, it can physically hurt someone." Liam said.

----

"Are you okay lad?" Niall asked backstage, after the show.

"I have a headache. And my eye hurts." Harry replied softly.

"Oh no mate..." Liam said.

"Aw, love. Show me your face." Louis said, wanting Harry to take his hands down.

Harry removed his hands from his face and Louis' mouth fell open.

"Is it bad?" Harry asked softly.

"It's really blue lad." Niall said.

"Yeah mate, that has to hurt." Liam stated.

"Aw... love. It hit you right in the eye. We need to ice that before your face swells up honey." Louis said and caressed Harry's hair.

Harry nodded. Ice would feel good.

"I'll get ice for ya." Niall said and went to one of the crewmembers to ask for an ice pack.

Not much later, he came back with one and gave it to Harry.

"Thanks Ni." Harry said.

"No worries mate." Niall replied.