Motorcycle accident (Harry)

Harry was smiling from ear to ear. In his hand he was holding keys. Keys from his brand new motorcycle.

"You happy with it love?" Louis asked.

"Yes, I'm loving it boo bear, thank you so so much, that's the best present ever!" Harry said enthusiastically.

"I knew you'd love it. Why don't you give it a go and make a small tour on it honey?" Louis said.

"I'd love to, but we've only got one helmet." Harry said.

"That's all right, I'll just stand over here and watch you." Louis said with a smile.

"Okay honey, I won't drive to far." Harry said.

"Good, because I don't wanna miss a thing, I want to see it all." Louis answered.

Harry gave Louis a big smile and put his helmet on. He put the keys in the lock and started the motorcycle. At first, Harry started riding in circles around the parking lot. Every time he passed Louis he waved at him and smiled.

It went good for a while, until a certain moment. Harry rode another round, waved at Louis and lost his balance and crashed to the ground. When Harry fell, he hit his elbow really hard, so he immediately grabbed it and winced in pain.

Louis, who had seen everything happen, ran over to Harry as fast as he could and kneeled down beside his boyfriend.

"Oh my god Harry, are you all right honey?" Louis asked worried.

Harry was making painful noises.

"Uhh... ow... ouch... ughh... hmmm... m.. my... elbow h.. hurts..." Harry managed to bring out.

"Oh Harry love... are you hurt anywhere else?" Louis asked.

"M.. my head hurts a little.." Harry replied.

"All right honey, do you think you can get up? Or do I need to call for an ambulance?" Louis asked.

"Uhh... don't know... I'll try. Can you give me a hand?" Harry asked.

"Of course honey. Come on, let's go." Louis said.

He reached a hand to Harry and helped him to get up. When Harry was on his feet, he felt really dizzy and started swaying. Louis put his arms around Harry's waist really fast so he wouldn't fall to the ground.

"Wow, wow Haz, easy love, you good?" Louis asked.

"Dizzy." Harry answered.

"Okay, I keep my arms around you. Just rely on me, I won't let you fall, all right honey?" Louis said.

"Thanks boo... I'm so sorry..." Harry said.

"Hey, don't be sorry. This could've ended really bad. Come on, let's talk later. Let's get you to the hospital first to have that arm checked." Louis said.

Harry nodded in response. His head, but mostly his arm was killing him.

Louis helped Harry into the car and they drove to the hospital.
In the hospital, they took x-rays of Harry's elbow. They also gave him a full check up to make sure he was fine. After a while, the doctor came in to tell that Harry had a broken elbow and a mild concussion.

They had put Harry's arm in a cast. He had to wear a sling as well.

About an hour later, they left the hospital and drove home.

When they got home, Louis helped Harry to lay down on the couch so he could rest.

"Oh honey... how are you feeling sweety? You gave me quite the scare." Louis said.