Attack in the mall (both)

"Good morning sunshine." Harry says happily when he looks into Louis' gorgeous eyes.

"Morning my lovely pumpkin. You seem happy today." Louis responded, still not that good awake yet.

"Of course I am happy. Waking up next to the most beautiful boyfriend in the world.

"Seriously Haz? Look at my hair, it is going into every direction. Never knew you thought Godzilla is looking sexy." Louis replied.

Harry giggled. He just loved everything about Louis, but he really appreciated his sense of humor.

"Oh stop Haz." Louis said and smiled sheepishly.

"Come on, let's get out of bed. I ruined my shoes yesterday and I would like to go to the mall today. I was wondering if you would like to join me. I remember you told me you wanted some new shoes and clothes as well." Harry said.

"That's true. Can you go and prepare some breakfast? Then I'll take a shower and get dressed." Louis responded.

"Sure boo. Eggs and bacon?"

"Mmhhh, oh yes please."

"Okay boo. Enjoy your shower." Harry said and kissed his boyfriend's soft lips. He then closed the door and left the room.

Louis stripped out of his pj's and got into the shower. He enjoyed the hot water, caressing his skin. He took the shampoo and massaged it into his hair. What a nice feeling. After a little while he got out of the shower and he could smell the bacon. He quickly got dressed and went downstairs to where his boyfriend was sitting.

"Hi boo, breakfast is served. Enjoy it sweetheart." Harry said.

"Mhhh looks good Haz." Louis answered.

"Yeah, I know, my mom did a great job while creating me." Harry said with a smile.

"I meant the breakfast, but for sure you look delicious too." Louis giggled and started to blush.

"Aw Lou, thanks." Harry said and walked over to Louis to kiss him.

When they finished their breakfast, they got ready to go to the mall.

"Boo bear, I'm ready. Shall we go?"

"I'm ready too Haz. Come on, let's go."

They got into the car and drove away. When they arrived at the mall, they put their car into the underground parking and took the elevator to get into the shopping center.

"Which shop do you want to visit first sweetheart?" Harry asked.

"Well, I actually need a new jogging, so why don't we go to the Adidas store first?" Louis asked.

"Sure love. Which floor is it?"

"The fifth Haz."

They arrived on the fifth floor and entered the shop. Louis was fitting some clothes. After 20 minutes he found what he was looking for. A nice black jogging with golden stripes. He went to the check out and payed.

"I'm happy with this one. But now it is your turn to..." Louis said, but stopped talking halfway. He began to sweat and turned completely pale.

"Lou? Sweetheart, are you okay?" Harry asked worriedly.

"B...behind y... you.." Louis said.

Harry turned around and saw two men, with guns.

One of the men was pointing at them. The other one took his gun and started shooting.

"Haz! Lay down, on the floor, on the floor!" Louis screamed and layed down on the floor himself.

Then, Louis heard Harry scream and saw him grabbing his arm. Harry went to lay on the floor, but Louis knew Harry just got hit. He knew his boyfriend needed help.