Addicted (Louis, part 2)

A/N: if you haven't read the first part, better read it first ;)

"Haz... I..." Louis stumbled.

"Why Louis? I thought you quit years ago. This makes me really sad." Harry said with tears streaming down his face.

"Honey... I did, don't worry about me. It's just to get a few things of my mind. It calms me down. I don't do it everyday." Louis said, lying. He had a problem, he knew it. But he didn't want Harry to know.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked, calming down a little bit.

"Yes Harry. Nothing to worry about. Really." Louis assured.

"Okay. If you're telling me the truth... show me your phone. Now." Harry said.

"Uh... Haz, that's kinda private." Louis said.

"Not to me. Show me." Harry said.

Louis took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Harry. He sighed. Now he was in trouble.

Harry unlocked Louis' phone and read the messages. Harry sank to his knees and broke down completely after finding out Louis is smoking that stuff again for two and half months, according to the oldest message in his boyfriend's phone.

"Louis... why? Just why? What is the reason you started again?" Harry asked.

"Well... let's sit down first." Louis said, now almost crying himself.

Harry nodded and they sat down on the couch.

"Tell me Louis... I want to help you." Harry said.

"Well, two months ago... I wasn't really feeling good in my own skin to be honest. I didn't know the purpose of life anymore. I also know that even though you're always by my side, just like a couple other people, that I do feel lonely sometimes. And one day I'm super happy, the other I'm angry and want to throw things and another moment I'm crying. And that's why I started again. It just helps me to control these mood swings." Louis said, crying.

Harry hugged him tight and rocked him back and forth.

"Honey... I didn't know you were feeling so bad... if I knew I could've done something." Harry said softly.

"It's not that easy to talk about." Louis answered.

"I understand honey. Luckily you told me now. I'm going to help you to get clean again, is that all right with you?" Harry asked.

"Yes... b... but how? Do I need to go to the hospital or something? You know I hate those." Louis said softly.

"I know you hate those honey. I'm not making you go. I'm just going to help you at home. No more smoking, all right?" Harry asked.

Louis nodded.

"When you feel sick, I'll be by your side. I know you're going to have an awful week, but I'm staying home all week. So I can be here for you." Harry explained.

"Haz... I don't deserve you." Louis said.

Harry just rubbed Louis' back.

"Lou, I love you with all my heart. You do deserve me. You're a great person. You're only having a little bit of problems right now, but we'll get through this. Now let's get some rest. But first I want that bit of weed you still have." Harry said.

Louis took it out of his pocket and gave it to Harry.

Harry flushed it through the toilet.

"If you don't mind I'm going to bed. It's been z very hard night." Louis said.

"Of course love. I'll be there in a minute." Harry said.

Louis went upstairs and crawled into bed. He sighed, but felt relieved. He knew that an awful week was coming up, but he knew he had to stop smoking that shit or it would escalate.

A little bit later Harry came into the bedroom and crawled into bed as well. Louis was already sleeping. Harry just stroked his hair and wrapped an arm around him.

----------
The next morning
----------

Harry woke up and discovered Louis wasn't in bed anymore. He took a glimpse at the bathroom and noticed the door was open.

He got out of bed, into the bathroom and found Louis, taking a shower.

"I'm sorry honey, I thought you were sick." Harry said.

"Oh, well, weird enough, I don't feel sick at all. But, inside my head it feels weird. I don't mean like a headache or something. It's just... my mood." Louis explained as he stepped out of the shower.

"Your mood honey? Like sad?" Harry asked.

"A mix of angry, sad, wanting to cry, wanting to laugh. It's just weird." Louis explained and put on some sweatpants. He knew it was the withdrawal.

"Do you want to talk about it honey?" Harry asked.

"No, there is not much to talk about. It's the withdrawal." Louis said.

"All right. Well, perhaps you should just sleep today." Harry said.

"Well, I actually like that idea. Then I don't have to think about anything." Louis replied and crawled into bed.

"Exactly. It's important you takr it easy right now." Harry told.

Louis closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The next day was quite a bad one. Louis wasn't feeling good and his moodswings were terrible, but he made it through the day. Harry had taken good care of him.

As the days passed, things were going better every day. At the end of the week, Louis felt like himself again. He was happy and promised Harry he wouldn't touch that shit ever again.

Harry kept a close eye on his boyfriend and helped and supported him. Because no matter what Louis would do, Harry would always love him and be by his side.