Sunstroke (Harry) part 1

It was a hot summerday. Harry and Louis had some time off and were spending some time on the beach. Harry was sunbathing. Louis was enjoying the view.

They had been in the sun all day. It was around 7 p.m. now, so they decided to get changed again and go to a restaurant.

They were on their way to the restaurant, when Harry, all of a sudden said: "Louis, I don't know what it is... I'm kind of feeling weird."

"I think you're just hungry Haz." Louis said.

"Yeah... probably it's that."

They continued their trip to the restaurant. Harry ordered some chicken and Louis some spaghetti. Harry took a few bites. Then he covers his mouth with his hands and runs for the toilet. Louis thought, at first, Harry didn't like what he ordered. When he wasn't back at the table after 15 minutes, Louis got worried and went looking for him. He found him, hovered over the toilet, puking his guts out.

"Oh my god Haz, what's wrong?" Louis asked, while putting a hand on his boyfriend's back.

"N...aus...eous.... head hurts..." Harry got out between the heaves.

"Aww love... let's try to go home, okay? I'll pay for the food and we go."

" 'Kay. I.. wait... here." Harry answered weakly.

Louis went to pay. When Harry stopped throwing up, they left. Louis was giving support to Harry, because he was all shaky and unsteady on his feet.

"Haz, love, think you can make it home?" Louis asked.

"Hmmm... dizzy... wanna sit." Harry answered.

They were looking for a place to sit down and rest a little, when Harry turned as white as a sheet.  Louis made him sit down on the pavement and called a taxi. They weren't far anymore, but there was no way Harry could walk in this state.